@DestroyMon

Park

Park.Jams: Will you marry me~ I say will you marry me? Can I just say that I loved him the first time I saw him?
__________
DestroyMon: @Park.Jams so I'm aware that you are friends with the other members and I would like to meet you. 😊

Park.Jams: @DestroyMon OMG YASSS!!! Of course we can meet!!

InfiresSuga: Wow, I'm starting to think that it might be possible for Jimin to be a new addition to BTS.

SugastD: @Park.Jams I'm surpried @Genius_Min haven't checked out your account .
__________
DestroyMon started a private chat with Park.Jams

DestroyMon: So how does meeting up tomorrow sound?

Park.Jams: Hold one give me a second I need to calm myself down.

DestroyMon: Lol why are you so excited? You weren't so excited meeting the other members.

Park.Jams: Well I was but heh........
Park.Jams: But yea tomorrow is fine.

DestroyMon: Alright how about 10am?

Park.Jams: Sure!!
__________

Jams: Sure!!                           __________

Park.Jams: I can't believe that I'm so close to being able to meet him in person! Sadly it seems like all of the members but Hoseok and Yoongi noticed me.😭😭😭
__________
ExtraSuga: Don't worry love takes time. XD

KimTae: He actually saw your account.

GUMMY SUGA: He'll notice you don't worry! Fighting!

SugastD: ^^^ and when that day happens make sure to adopt me!

CutieYoongi: smh this again who cares if you've met the other members you're just trying to make us jealous.

Yoongi4life: @CutieYoongi oh shut up, you're just jealous thats why you're hating on Jimin.

InfiresD: @CutieYoongi Keep your jealousy to yourself will ya?

Yoonmin~: @CutieYoongi Hey! Stob it! We are actually happy and not jealous that Jimin might meet Yoongi soon. So you should stop moving your mouth or in this case fingers and leave this account.

SugarSweg: @CutieYoongi Do us all a favour and leave Thanks!

SugastD: ^^^

YoongiSwegs: ^^^

Pink.SJ: Hey, Stop fighting! @CutieYoongi but I do agree that you should just leave. No one hurts my Jiminie.

KimTae: *eats popcorn* I'm just here for the drama.

Park.Jams: Guys please don't fight over this and let this person be.

CutieYoongi: Stop trying to act all nice.

GUMMY SUGA: I swear I'm about to break your fingers.

Genius_Min: @CutieYoongi Have I ever told you that I hate trash talkers? No? Well now you know.

InfiresD: Well looks like someone noticed you @Park.Jams
__________
So that was very random but Pls tell me what you think about this story because I feel like not a lot of people like it.