Chpt 17

Genius_Min started a private chat with Park.Jams

Genius_Min: PARK JIMIN!

Park.Jams: IF I'VE DONE SOMETHING WRONG, I'M SO SORRY SENPAI! WHAT DID I DOO???

Genius_Min: First off, i'm not a "senpai" and you didn't do anything, i'm just boooooredddd!

Park.Jams: woah, it seemed like you just put emotions into texting! Kewll!!!!

Genius_Min: But jimjamssss! I'M seriousss!!

Park.Jams: are you drunk or are you taehyung?

Genius_Min: Dang it! You know ur bestfriend too well!

Park.Jams: Why do you even have Yoongi hyungs phone?

Genius_Min: Heh, he didn't take his phone to the studio.

Park.Jams: you should put it back before hyung hunts you down.

Genius_Min: Nah, hyung loves me!

Park.Jams: Ya well, if you get in trouble i'm not saving you...

Genius_Min: ur no fun jimin.

Park.Jams: so i've been told :) now byee!!

__________

Bangtan

DestroyMon: WHO F*ING TOOK MY PHONE?? -Yoongi

KimTae: WHOO?? Whoo?!?

j.jk: *pointing finger at tae.

Pink.SJ: I give you 3 seconds to run Tae.

DestroyMon: KIM TAE HYUNG!

___________

BREAKING NEWS: kpop idol, Kim Tae Hyung from BTS was sent into a local hospital. Bighit ent. has yet to post anything according to this accident. No one knows the reason to why he is in the hospital yet. So we'll be waiting for an update on this news.

2 hours later
__________

Official BigHit: We understand that armies are really worried for V and are determined to find out about his condition. We are here to inform you all that you don't have to worry much as he was sent to the hospital for a bruised eye that was caused when he tripped and hit his eye on the door frame. So his condition is not very serious, just some well needed rest will help him.

Sincerely, BigHit Ent.

___________

Bangtan

KimTae: HYUNG! I'M SO SORRY, I'VE DONE WRONG! PLEASE FORGIVE YOUR BELOVED DONGSAENG!!

Genius_Min: No.

Hopeseok: well i mean you did deserve it, you took his phone and texted random people. But specifically one person if you know what i mean ;)

Genius_Min: Hoseok, ur dead. Tae ur not forgiven.

KimTae: Hyung!! PLEASE I LOVE YOU!

Genius_Min: Come appologise tomorrow, i'm ignoring you today.

KimTae: DANG IT!

Park.Jams: so let me get this straight, Tae was sent to the hospital because of Yoongi hyung and not that he tripped and fell? PFFTT! WHO'S the PABO now?!

KimTae: i'm removing you from my friend list.

j.jk: I mean, i have to agree with Jimin.

KimTae: You BETRAYERRRSSS!!!

Pink.SJ: honestly, you did deserve it tae but i'll still visit you. Cuz ur my son :)

KimTae: THANKSS EOMMA!

___________

GUYS i don't know anymore XD sorry for the shitty chapter.