truth

Park

Park.Jams: huhuhuhhuu he's so precious, i just wanna squish him!
                        __________

Genius_Min: no. Please don't.

SugastD: honestly who doesn't

GUMMY SUGA: lmao @Genius_Min  be like " no one is touching my min booty" *flips hair

Suga's wife: XD you're comment made my day!

Yoonmin~: Are you guys not gonna get togethet? Like you're litterally a pair made out of heaven.

Park.Jams:  @Yoonmin~ how? We haven't even seen each other before XD

Yoonmin~: shhh love takes time hun.

InfiresD: Cries in the corner* "mom, why does my husband live so far away????????"

                      ___________

Park.Jams started a private chat with Genius_Min

Park.Jams: Hyung, i think i'm ready to tell you what happened....

Genius_Min: Jiminie what did i say about being happy?

Park.Jams: i know and i am! It's just i feel like you have the right to know, i mean i did kind of bothered you yesterday about it...

Genius_Min: you didn't bother me jimin, and if you really want to you can tell me what happened.

Park.Jams:  okay.

_________

Flashback

" Mom, i need to tell you something, but p-please don't h-hate me..."

"Go on honey."

"I- I'm g-gay"

"Oh honey, i-i don't know what to say. You know i won't h-hate you, but i don't think i can a-accept t-this Jimin."

"I'm sorry, tell you what jimin. We'll go out for a dinner tonight and figure it out with your father okay baby?"

Jimin nodded to his mom's words. He felt a sense of relief wash over him, being gay wasn't a thing he was proud of but he was glad that he was able to tell his mother.

Later that night

"Honey, let's go out for dinner. Jimin has something important to tell you."

"Okay. Get in the car guys"

"So jimin, what was so important that you had to say?" Jimin's dad spoke as he concentrated on the traffic.

"I-i'm gay, i'm so so sorry..." jimin whispered afraid of his father's response.

His father has always been hard on him, almost never approved of what he did. But loved him nonetheless.

"WHAT?!" His father shouted, his grip on the steering wheel tightened furious at what his son had confessed.

"I'm sorry.. father" jimin all but whimpered, looking down in shame as his father's breathing silenced the car.

"You are NO SON OF MINE!" he shouted, loosing his grip on the steering wheel, bringing the car into the side of the road.

Crash.

That was the next thing that happened before Jimin opened his  eyes, he was staring straight. White. That was all he saw. Until-

"Jimin, you're awake..."

"T-taehyungie? W-what h-happened..?"

"You- you were in a car crash, you-your parent's th-they didn't make it... neither did you brother, i'm so-so sorry jiminie...."

"No. NO. Noo! THIS CAN'T BE! No.... no they c-can't,they're a-all a-all i have l-left....." jimin cried into Taehyung's arms.

"Shhh, you got me Jiminie.." Taehyung sobbed as he silently drew circles on Jimin's back to sooth him.

End of flashback

  ____________

Genius_Min: oh, jimin. I'm so sorry.

Park.Jams: it's okay hyung. You know without you, i wouldn't be here today. After they left, i took a long time to cope with the fact that i'll never see my family again. I almost wanted to go with them but then i came across bts, i saw you. And i knew that i had to live, to see you. To see Taehyung. And i'm glad i stayed. So thanks Min yoongi hyung.

Genius_Min: Jimin, i'm glad i was able to make you stay even if it wasn't physically. And i'm glad you stayed.

Park.Jams: Thanks hyung. Btw, i honestly don't care about what the others want anymore. I really want to meet you pleasee hyung?

Genius_Min: sure jiminie.

___________

I'm sorry, this chapter is probably very bad because i'm srsly not good at writing. Even my teacher said so XD but i hope you liked it anyways. =)