Eomma Jin

Pink.SJ: My children what do you guys want to eat? I'm going to the mall.

KimTae: Ice cream!!!

j.jk: Cake,Please eomma!

Hopeseok: I'll go with you

Genius_Min: I'm not eating. Thanks

DestroyMon: Meat.

Pink.SJ: Jungkook, Tae I'm asking about real food, I'm not going to feed you diabetes. Namjoon please specify your "meat" or I'll get seafood and Yoongi you're eating whether you like it or not.

Park.Jams: Seokjin hyung is such a mother. 😂

Pink.SJ: Oh Jimin! Do you want anything? I'll stop by your dorm later on if you want something.

Park.Jams: nah, i don't need anything but is it okay if I tag along? My roommate and his girlfriend is going at it and I'm gonna go deaf soon.

Hopeseok: Lmao. Shouldn't you have left when they started?

Park.Jams: I have no friends so I have no where to go.

DestroyMon: Wait. Jimin you're living in a dorm?

Park.Jams: Yeah, i don't have enough money to get myself a house.

Genius_Min: What about your parents?

KimTae: Guys please don't ask Jimin about this anymore, it's a sensitive topic.

Pink.SJ: Alright then, I still need to know what you want to eat and yes Jimin you can come along.

Genius_Min: You know what fine, get us some lamb skewers and I'll eat. =)

j.jk: Yesss!! HYUNG I LOVE YOU!

Genius_Min: Okay.

Hopeseok: Lol savage!

Pink.SJ: anyways anything else?

KimTae: Yes! A tub of ice cream please.

Pink.SJ: no. Namjoon make sure to keep them in place when I'm gone.

Park.Jams: Wait if you're still with them, then why did you have to text?

DestroyMon: We're too lazy to drag our lazy ass out of our rooms so we text.

Park.Jams: ooh, Okay.

___________

Park.Jams just updated their status.

Park.Jams: I miss you guys... I hope you're doing fine.

___________

Pink.SJ started a private chat with Park.Jams

Pink.SJ: Jimin are you okay? You know I'll always be here if you want someone to talk to.

Pink.SJ: Jimin please reply, I'm worried. Are you okay? You seemed like you were feeling really down just now.

Park.Jams: Don't worry hyung I'm fine. Maybe I'll tell you about it some other time, when I'm ready.....

Pink.SJ: Alright Jimin, but please know that I'll always be there for you.

Seen.
___________

Sorry if this chapter is really short guys. I hope you don't mind and it might be a bit confusing but you'll understand soon. Thanks for reading!