Kota's hero - The Villain's target!

Izuku maintained his position between the Villain and Kota. The villain chuckled, shaking his head.

"I heard you were head strong, Midoriya Izuku. Your... dad does has he reasons for wanting you after all. I thought it was all meaningless emotions." The Villain smirked.

"My quirk is his target, he doesn't care!" Izuku growled. The Villain suddenly moved, Izuku saw it coming, grabbing Kota and jumping out of the way.  "Shit... I don't have my usual gear... I can't contact anyone..." Izuku muttered as he put Kota down, the villain turned to him. Izuku turned abck and looked at hi with a disinterested look. "Let's see what I remember from that footage I saw... Muscle enhancer." Izuku said "You can create more muscle fibres, they enhance your strength and speed and other physical attributes. But you are a loud mouth and generally quite annoying to speak too, so shall we make this quick?"

"Cocky kid, I was told not to kill you. Specific orders too, but you know, accidents happen all the time." The Villain lunged at him. Izuku reacted, aiming for his face. Izuku was grabbed by the arm and thrown in to a cliff side. He grunted on impacted and hit the ground. He pushed himself up, and activated One for All throughout him, lunging at the villain this time, but was just grabbed again and thrown into the ground before Kota who was crying heavily, Izuku groaned, he was aching already. He pushed himself up, so his normal level of power wasn't working.

"It's a risk for us both to live..." Izuku muttered to himself, he got to himself, he was going to have to go over his limit, passed his usual percentage, he was going to have to goo at 100% and hope it worked. The Villain moved once more, Izuku readied his punch. "ONE FOR ALL! 100% PERCENT!" He yelled, his fist connected with the Villain's face, sending him back. Izuku cried out as the blow back partically shattered his arm.

"Midoriya...why..." Kota whispered, his eyes stuck on the trainee hero protecting.

"Oho, nice. Getting fun. Before I do kill you, do you fancy telling me where I can find Bakugo Katsuki?" The Villain smirked, Izuku's eyes narrowed, he said nothing and continued to fight the Villain at One hundred, doing major damage to his arms. But, he was able to get the villain pretty banged up and left him unconscious.

"He'll be up soon, but hopefully not soon enough so we can escape." Izuku groaned, his arms tingling pain. Kota was watching his with worry. He smiled weakly. "Don't cry Kota, I'm fine... Hold on to my back okay, I need to get you to safety. Beside, your water quirk will stop the fire that is currently blocking off a lot of places. We need you to help us Kota." Kota just nodded and held on around Izuku's neck. With that, Izuku used his normal limit and got them out of there.

~~~~~~

Izuku ran with Kota clinging to his back, he had to find someone, anyone... the pain was nothing more then a dull thumping. He knew Recovery Girl was going to lecture him, as was everyone else, but he would deal with that later.

"Hey, look." Kota suddenly said, Izuku looked and he saw Aizawa.

"DAD!" He yelled, that caused Aizawa to stop, his eyes widened when Izuku reached him. 

"Izuku...what happened?" He asked, panic rising within him.

"Kota's parents, the Water horses, their killer showed up when me and Kota were talking. He's currently unconscious." Izuku explained. "Anyway, the fire! Kota has a water based Quirk, he can help put it out."

"What did you do?" Aizawa took the boy from Izuku, looking at his arms.

"Exceeded my limit... But, there is still something I need to do." Izuku said

"Well, Find Mandalay and tell her this." Aizawa told him, Izuku looked at him confused.

~~~~~~

Izuku saw Mandalay being charged at with a lizard villain with a load of swords tied together. He easily kicked the swords apart.

"Mandalay, Kota's safe!" He told her. "Also, I have a message fro Aizawa, and there's one from me, please tell everyone." Izuku told her, her eyes widened as she took in his injuries.

TELL EVERYONE IN CLASS A AND B THAT PRO HERO ERASERHEAD SAYS IT'S OKAY TO FIGHT BACK! Mandalay relayed the message from Aizawa, before she could tell Izuku to get to safety, he had gone. ONE OF THE VILLAINS TARGETS HAVE BEEN INDENTIFIED. IT'S THE STUDENT KNOWN AS BAKUGO! EVERYONE GOT THAT? BAKUGO NEEDS TO AVOID BATTLE AND DON'T MAKE ANY MOVE ALONE!

~~~~~~

Izuku continued to run, even with the warning he knew Bakugo... he was too head strong and would want to fight. He frowned.

"Don't do anything stupid Bakugo." He muttered to himself with a deep frown. "We may not have been friends for a long time, but I will not lose you to them!"

Author's note: finally an update, and just before the new year. It's been pretty busy, and my holidays were mostly made up of sleep. But here you go,