Midoriya - Missing

After giving a statement to the police, Aizawa sat silently in the hospital where many of the students were being treated. Them getting hurt weighed heavily on his mind, but not as much as losing one of his student, not just any student, Izuku. He was ashamed he hadn't done more to try and protect him. And of course, the news spread quickly. Everyone in Japan now knew that a Yuuei Student had been kidnapped whilst Villains attacked the hero course camping trip. If the U.S.J made a few people lose faith, this was the next huge thing. He sat with his head in his hands, the fact the class 1-a students who had been seen and given the clear were watching him from the side.

"We need to do something." Bakugo said, causing them to jump, as he approached him. Bakugo wore a frown inside of his usual scowl. "We need to get Deku back."

"You suddenly care about him?" Uraraka frowned.

"Don't start Uraraka, but he's right. We need to get Midoriya from them." Kirishima said.

"Just so happens Kirishima and I were discussing a plan and Yaoyorozu over heard us. She placed a tracking device on a villain, we can now track them and find Midoriya." Todoroki said.

"Meaning we can find Deku..." Bakugo muttered, Hitoshi caught his expression, one of determination.

"That's too dangerous! And we'll get into trouble!" Iida frowned "It's just as All Might said. We ought to leave this to the pros. It's not our place to interfere you fool!"

"You don't think I don't know that? But still, I couldn't do anything!" Bakugo growled, his glared at Iida. "They were after me! and they got him instead, because he protected me...and I was a complete jerk to him!" Everyone looked at him. "If there is any chance of saving him, I am going to take it." Bakugo looked back at Kirishima.

"You have to be joking!" Iida scolded.

"Hang on, calm down." Shoji said. "I get it, your pain over losing Midoriya. I regret it all too. Still, this is no time to let our motions get the best of us."

"Let's just leave it all to All Might. Besides, we're not allowed to fight anymore." Aoyama added.

"It's just as Aoyama says... Though, I'm hardly one to talk, after having just been saved myself." Tokoyami agreed.

"We're all still in shook over Midoriya's kidnapping. So, we have to think about this calmly." Tsuyu spoke up. "It doesn't matter how righteous our feelings are. If we start another fight. If we break the law, then we are no better than the villain." Everyone fell into silence. Hitoshi kept quiet, it as a while before some of the class broke up to visit some of their other injured classmates.

"If we're going, it has to be soon...tonight." Kirishima muttered to Todoroki and Bakugo. Hitoshi heard it, making up he mind too. He approached them, they looked at him.

"Count me in too." He said

~~~~~~

That night, Kirishima, Bakugo, Todoroki and Hitoshi met up outside the hospital.

"Yaoyorozu said to let her think about it, I wonder though..." Kirishima muttered.

"Well, no matter how fired up we're not going anywhere with out here help." Todoroki told him.

"Ah, she's here." Kirishima said, she approached them.

"So, what do you say Yaoyorozu?" Hitoshi asked

"I..." She began

"Wait!" A voice called out, they all turned.

"Iida..." Kirishima asked

"Of all the people, you guys should know better!" Iida looked furious, but his anger was more directed at Todoroki. "Why are you making the same blunder I did?"

"We're not going to be breaking any laws." Todoroki said "We know what we can and can't do. You don't seriously think we're planning to smash down the door, guns blazing? Do you?" Iida looked at him in surprise.

"We're getting him back without fighting. It's gonna be a covert mission! That's how we heroes in training can fight, on the right side of the law." Kirishima said.

"I trust you Todoroki, but worst comes to worst, I should be there as back up. Which is why I'm coming too." Yaoyorozu added.

"I just want to get my best friend back." Hitoshi said, "We've been kidnapped by villains before, I know how they usually set things up, I can help with working out where he is." Bakugo didn't speak, but everyone knew why he was there.

"In that case, take me with you!" Iida told them

~~~~~~

Izuku sat on a chair glaring at the villains around him, looking around them all every few minutes, but mostly glaring at Pyro. His arms still battered up, but the pain was ebbing away, which was a bad thing.

"So, why don't you just us, young Midoriya? It's not like your heroes will be coming for you for a while, if ever." The hand villain said.

"I am sure we have been over this before." Izuku frowned, "I am not joining you, not now, not ever."

"You ungrateful brat." Pyro snarled.

"Sorry, it must have been my positive upbringing!" Izuku gave him a bright smile, very much like his own mothers. Pyro growled, he walked towards Izuku.

"You should learn some respect." He said

"I have always believed respect should be earned and not forcefully give. It's why I have come to respect heroes, because they make people smile. They made mom happy, and me too." Izuku glared up at him. Then the Tv was turned on, his eyes widened, then a smile appeared on his face as he saw Aizawa and Vlad King with the Principle. They were talking about the attack, and then Izuku's kidnapping.

"Pretty weird if you ask me. Why're they criticizing the heroes, huh?" Shigaraki said "Their only crime was doing too little too late. It's their job to protect people, but anyone can screw up now and again, right. Why'd people expecting them to be prefect? Heroes today sure have it rough, I'd say. Am I right, Midoriya?"

"The minute that protecting people started coming with a pay check, heroes stopped being heroes. This is what Stain taught us!!" A lizard villain spoke out.

"There are still good heroes out there." Izuku said, the villains turned to him once more, the TV forgotten for a moment. "there are good heroes, I have met them. Eraserhead, Present Mic, All Might, they mean good, and the pay doesn't matter to them. Granted then there are heroes like Endeavor, and he fits into the dickhead category of the human race. But, people are criticizing them because they don't understand what heroes understand, from where they stand it looks easy, but it isn't."

"You really are a bright spark, Midoriya. Your talents would be better off with us, you know? And if you are not willing to join us, we can just take your quirk." Shigaraki smirked, that caused Izuku to freeze up, he glared.

"I will never join you, and I won't let you take my quirk!" He growled. "You'll regretting kidnapping me once the heroes find me!" Pyro snarled, and before any villains could react, he unleased his quirk.