DAMN IT DEKU!!!

Izuku continued to run through the forest, he had to hurry. He winced as the pain from his arms coursed through his body. He suddenly saw movement to left, his eyes widened as a huge shadow hand reached for him. Before Izuku could even move, something wrapped around him and pulled him out the way. He looked up to find Shoji holding him, well he was wrapped up with some of his multiple arms.

"Shoji..." Izuku grimaced, this position wasn't easier with his arms. Shoji looked back at him.

"Those wounds..." He eyed Izuku banged up arms. "You shouldn't be moving around in that state. Running around trying to save everyone? You're just full of surprises...."

"That thing just now... was that..." Izuku began to asked

"Yep. If you wanna pass through here, he's the first problem we've got to deal with." Shoji nodded.

"The darker it is, the more ferocious his quirk attacks. But then the beast is harder to control..." Izuku frowned. He looked to where it had come from. Tokoyami was surrounded by dark shadow, who was clearly in a rage. "What happened Shoji?"

"Ssh, keep it down. When Mandalay told us not to engage the attacking Villains, we went on high alert. Moments later, I heard the trees giving away behind us." Shoji explained quietly. "We were attacked by a villain... he came at us with lightening fast blades that morphed. I lost an at protected Tokoyami, but we managed to hide in the underbrush.

"An Arm... right, with your dupli-arms, you can just make yourself an new one... the wound does look bad... but it should be simple to heal once we can get help..." Izuku looked down at the injured arm.

"Yeah. Anyway, he couldn't take it. The quirk he struggled to contain started to rampage." Shoji continued. "Like you said, the darker it is, the least control he has...who knew it was such a temperamental quirk?"

"Not to mention his regrets, indignation and other emotions are probably make it worse, so try as he might to control it..." Shoji quickly dodged as Dark shadow attacked. "It still attacked indiscrimately at the smallest movement or sound... he's turned into a monster..."

"Don't worry about me!" Tokoyami yelled "Find the others! SAVE THEM! CALM YOURSELF DARK SHADOW!"

"We need like or fire. He might calm down if we lead him to camp... Midoriya..." Shoji looked back at him. "No matter what I'm up against, I am not the kind of guy who abandons a suffering friend. You're worrying about Bakugo, right? That's why you're still out here, all messed up. If you think you can still go on, I'll try and lead Dark Shadow away to clear a path."

"Hold on. Whether you choose the camp or the forest fire, you've got some real distance to cover, It's too dangerous that way Shoji." Izuku told him, they had to dodge again.

"I know that. Saving someone always come with risks. Heroes aren't called heroes for nothing." Shoji replied "Will you help me save Tokoyami, or rush to Bakugo's aid? Which will it be Midoriya?" Izuku looked over at Tokoyami, and narrowed his eyes.

"I'm sorry Shoji..." He began, a plan formulating in his mind.

~~~~~~~

Then they were running, leading Dark Shadow in the search of Bakugo. Izuku resting his head on Shoji's back, biting back his cries of pain.

"Bakugo! Todoroki! One of you please, give us some light!" Shoji yelled out. Izuku wasn't sure what happened, but there was the sound of someone being hurt, the heat. Izuku raised his head, Todoroki and Bakugo realising he was actually there. Their eyes widened.

"Shoji, can you put me down?" Izuku asked, Shoji carefully freed him, Izuku got on his own feet and shivered.

"Midoriya..." Todoroki rushed over to him.

"I'm fine, just went over my limit..." Izuku smiled weakly, Bakugo was just starring at him.

"weren't you with that kid?" Tokoyami asked, now Dark shadow was under control.

"Kota is safe, I gave him to Aizawa-sensei. But, now..." Izuku looked at Bakugo. "The Villains are after you, and I think I may know why."

"Really, what's that?" Bakugo snarled.

"Your attitude, you clearly don't show that you care when you are reaching for the top, the Villains may want to try and expoit that fact to get you to join them. After all, you have a very powerful quirk. We can't let that happen. We may have been friends for years, but like hell am I going to let them take you." Bakugo couldn't really say anything about that. They agreed on a formation. Izuku walked next to Bakugo, biting his cheek in pain. Then they saw Tsuyu and Uraraka, as the other guys leant a hand. Izuku remained by Bakugo.

"You're an idiot." Bakugo snarled. "running around in that state." Izuku glanced up at him, knowing that was probably the kindest thing Bakugo had said since they fell out. Izuku chuckled,

"I guess I am... Recovery girl is going to kill me..." Izuku groaned, but smiled weakly as Bakugo tried to hide a bit of laughter with a cough. Then he saw something in the corner of his eyes, some rounded was heading straight towards Bakugo. Izuku immediately moved and got in his way, Bakugo turned to see Izuku vanish and the round object returned to a villain standing in a tree.

"DEKU!" Bakugo yelled, catching everyone's attention. The Villain was looking at the ball Izuku had been trapped with in.

"Got the wrong kid, but, I am sure this is Pyro's son... Midoriya Izuku, right?" The Villain smiled.

"Give him back!" Uraraka yelled. 

"'Give him back?' What an odd thing to say, I am sure Midoriya is his own man, he doesn't belong to anyone." The Villain said. Todoroki attacked the villain with his ice, but he had been able to move so quickly. The group followed after him, Bakugo cursing all the while.

But, soon they found themselves surrounded. The Villain who had Izuku approached another.

"Did you get Bakugo?" He asked

"No, but I have Midoriya Izuku." The Villain smirked, causing the other smile.

"That will do, time to go." The villains went to leave, before they left, they freed Izuku from the ball. He gasped, he was part way though a warp whole, a villain's hand around the back of his neck. He looked at his class mates. Bakugo was running towards him.

"Bakugo, stay back!" He yelled," Tell them, I'm sorry..." He added before he was completely pulled through. They stood there is silence... It was Bakugo who broke the silence with a yelled.

"DAMN IT DEKU!" He yelled!