Back Amongst friends

"I'm still tired..." Izuku muttered, he had got to the new dorms pretty late, and Aizawa quickly ran him through the new rule, where everything was, and how the place was set out. He was walking towards class with Hitoshi, seeing how he was the only student who knew he had made it back.

"Chin up, prepared to be bomb dived by everyone." Hitoshi chuckled. "Everyone's been dead worried about you, we did send the first three nights sitting up and talking about you. We didn't mention the..." He motion at Izuku's scar. Izuku shook his head as his curls fell onto it, it irritated the skin.

"It's fine, but I bet they'll go into shock." Izuku said. "At least me and Todoroki match now." He added with a smile.

"With your scars?" Hitoshi smirked.

"His dad's a jerk, mine's a jerk, we both have scars. We love our mothers a great deal. And we are pretty badass." Izuku grinned.

"Oh, i see... You like him then." Hitoshi looked at him knowingly.

"Well of course, he's a great friend." Izuku nodded.

"I meant like, like him idiot." Hitoshi teased. "You love him." Izuku blushed as they neared the class room door.

"Shut up." Izuku looked away, they entered the class, Aizawa looked up when they entered.

"You two finally surfaced then." He said, the whole class looked towards them, before anything was said, Izuku spoke up.

"sorry, I was trying to sort..." Then stop, Aizawa seemed to understand, he just nodded.

"Sit down, I'll start again so your not left behind." Aizawa said

"Thank you." Then, Izuku turned to get to his seat, the class noticed the scar and  were dead silent. Izuku sat and Hitoshi took his seat, Izuku could see that most of them wanted to ask questions. But he hoped they would leave that to later.

"Now, starting again. As I mentioned yesterday, our first objective will be earning provisional Hero licenses for you all." Aizawa said

"Yes sir!" The class rang out.

"A hero license, in essence, grants you permission to directly intervene when peoples' live are at stake. This qualification carries an immense weight." Aizawa continued. "And this goes without saying, but the examination required to earn license is extremely strict. It is a provision license, but even having said that, the pass rate of this exam , year to year, is less then 5%."

"Just for a provisional license, it's that tough?" Hitoshi muttered, looking a little worried.

"And that is why, from today onwards, we'll be having each of you come up with at least two of your own special moves." Aizawa beckoned at the door. Midnight, Ectoplasm and Cermentoss entered. Izuku smiled, he glanced back at Hitoshi, who smirked back. This training was going to be easier for them then the rest of the class.

"Special moves! Finally! Some cool hero-like-curriculum!" the class cheered

"Special! In other words, the techniques that will assure your victory!" Ectoplasm said

"These techniques must be deeply ingrained in who you are. Techniques that do not satisfy that requirement will not be allowed. To battle means to leverage one's own unique strengths." Cermentoss added

"These techniques become symbols of who you are. Nowadays professional heroes without their own special moves are like and endangered species." Midnight smiled

"We'll go into the specifics with you all shourtly with live exerzises. Go change into your costumes. We'll meet at Gamma gym." Aizawa told them. The teachers left the class room, only for everyone to swarm Izuku.

"Dude, are you okay?" Kaminari asked

"Yeah, I'm fine." Izuku nodded, before moving his curls back again. "Come to think of it, do any of you girls have a clip so i can stop my hair irrating my scar... it's getting annoying, and inchy..." Izuku looked at the 5 girls in the class. Yaoyorozu grabbed her bag. 

"Leave it to me Midoriya!" She smiled, the class stepped back as she quickly worked on his hair. She combed back the right side of his fringe to stop it getting in the scar, and making sure it stayed in place with hair spray.

"Oho, that is a good look for you!" Uraraka gasped.

"You looked like one of those good looking bad boys." Jirou commented. Izuku blushed at her words. Hitoshi started laughing, to which reached back and hit his head, only causing Hitoshi to laugh harder.

"I hate you right now." Izuku told him.

"You love me really." Hitoshi grinned,, Izuku shook his head.

"Well, we better hurry up and get ready, thank you Yaoyorozu!" Izuku smiled at her.

~*~

They all gathered at the gamma training ground. The Pro's were quick to noticed the chang in Izuku's hair style, the scar prominate shown, but it was clear he was happy with it that way.

"Why are special moves necessary to obtain a provisonal license? Please Illuminate us with that context." Iida said

"I'll explain it to you step by step." Aizawa said. "Incidents, acciendt, disaters, human calamities. It is the job of a hero to rescue people from all types of trouble. Naturally the exam for the license is designed to measure that aptitudes." The class listened closely. "Information gathering, judgement, mobility, fighting ability. And in addition, communication ability, charm and Leadership. Ever year the exam content changes to test these different aptitudes"

"But among them, fighting ability is a heavily weighted consideration for heroes. They say being well-prepared means no worried. Having such techniques in your arsenal will greatly affect your chances of success." Midnight added.

"If instead of being controlled by the situation, you are able to bring stability to the situation... that is a mark of a hero's true fighting ability." Cermentoss continued.

"Not all special moves are for offensive purposed either, for example, Iida's recipro burst." Ectoplasm looked at him. "To be able to move at blistering fast speeds for short bursts of time... that in itself is an impressive ability worthy of being called a special move."

"You'd really call that a special move..." Iida was clearly honoured with his words.

"I see, so it's really about drawing from your natural strengths to create something that will give you a leg up." Sato muttered, Izuku was thinking about it deeply.

"Exactly. The lacquered prison used by Kamui Woods the other day is a perfect example. It's easy to understand too." Midnight nodded

"Before it was abruptly brought to an end, one of the objectives of the training camp was quirk development That was referring to this process of creating your special moves." Aizawa explained. "In other words, between now and the start of the next school term, in the remaining 10 days we have left of summer break, we're going to strengthen your quirks and work out your special moves." Cermentoss created around 20 ledges, Ectoplasm created a clone to stand on one ledge each. "A boot-camp. In addition, with the development of you and your quirks and the natural of your abilities in mind, consider the ways in which your costumes can also be improved. Which, I believe Midoriya did back at the work placements." Izuku nodded, remembering the changes he had wanted to make after seeing the Gran Torino in action. "Let the spirit of Plus Ultra take you to new heights. Are you all ready?" The class all nodded in reply. Izuku fell into deep thought, special moves...