Realisation

The taxi dropped me off outside of my Mum's house. My sight was fuzzy around the edges as I staggered up to the house and let myself into the kitchen. I heaved forward, retching almost immediately. My Mum came darting into the kitchen at the sound of my retches. I fell forward so that I was on all fours, dry heaving, having already emptied the contents of my stomach twice over. 

"Oh my sweet girl! What's the matter?" She was quick to my side, rubbing my back as the tears streamed down my face. I could feel the dizziness arising again. 

"H-help m-me." I spluttered, my arms and legs giving way as I rolled onto my back, looking at the ceiling as my chest heaved. 

"Honey! Tell me what's wrong with you! You've gone a horrible colour!" She was panicking as I retched, eyes flickering open and closed. "I need to ring an ambulance. I'm ringing an ambulance!" 

"I t-think I-I'm d-dying." I muttered, my speech broken as I shivered and convulsed on the kitchen floor. 

The last thing I saw before I passed out was my Mum panicking, pacing the kitchen. The last thing I heard was my Mum screaming for them to hurry up. 

The last thing I felt was pain. 

An awful pain spreading  through my entire body before I went completely numb, completely blank. 

Two Days Later...

I woke up, my entire body freezing cold. I tried to move to pull my blanket around me but my arms were covered in tubes and wires. I immediately started to freak out. My Mum's face quickly swam into view, urging me to lie back. 

"Hush Y/N-ah. You're going to pull out all of your IV's." She begged. 

"Mum, where am I?" I muttered, my entire body aching. 

"You're in hospital sweetie. The doctor is coming to see you soon, he'll explain what's happened..." She told me. "And once the doctor has had a chat with you, I think me and you need to have a little chat of our own." 

The doctor came around quickly afterwards, closing the door of the room over. My Mum was sat next to me, clasping my hand as my eyes bulged. 

What was wrong with me? 

"First things first, Miss Y/N. Are we okay for Mum to stay in the room while we chat? It can be completely private if you'd prefer." I nodded lightly, entwining my fingers with my Mum's. Whatever it was this doctor was about to tell me, I had a feeling that I needed my Mum there with me. "When you arrived here, you were severely dehydrated and in and out of consciousness. We performed some preliminary tests to see if we could come to some conclusion of what had caused it..." He trailed off. "Your blood results tested positive for Rohypnol. Quite a large amount. Do you have any idea how that could be?" 

"I can't remember. The last thing I remember is Jungkook leaving for work. Where is Jungkook?" I asked my Mum. She frowned in response. 

"We'll talk about that in a little while Y/N. What the doctor has to say is more important..." 

"We take the amount of Rohypnol in your system very seriously. Especially considering your current condition. In your current condition, it could have been a very different story." 

"My current condition?" I muttered, not grasping what the doctor was saying, my mind still painfully blank. 

"You're six weeks pregnant." The doctor confirmed. 

"Will she always be this confused?" My Mum asked in a hushed voice. 

"It should pass over the next couple of days as the Rohypnol leaves her system. I'll leave you to process the information for a while before we run some more tests."