3

"C'mon pick up, Sam!" The rain poured down on me and I mentally cursed out my brother for not picking me up. Shit. I left my bag inside. At least I could get out of this rain.

I slowly walked through the dimly lit halls to the locker room. It was kind of creepy in here. As soon as I got to the lock room and pulled off my soaking wet tank top and my drenched jeans. I was standing there in my lace thong and bra.

A loud sound made me whip around.

"Hello? Is someone there?" I called out.

Coach Styles appeared with a confused look on his face. I then realized I was almost completely naked as he eyed me up and down. I felt the need to cover myself but my arms wouldn't budge.

"Uhm... Rivers? What are you doing here?" He scratched his head, trying not to look at me.

"My brother... was supposed to pick me up... and he's not answering his phone." I could barely get the words out of my mouth. I felt so vulnerable like this.

"Would you like a ride? And a shirt?" He asked lowly chuckling.

"That would be great, actually." I responded, turning bright red.

"Come with me." he said and began walking to his office.

If anyone walked in right now i'm sure there would be a lot of explaining to do. Is me being in underwear near my teacher even legal?

He tossed me a large white t shirt and I slipped it over my head. It went right to the top of my thighs and... it smelled like him.

I looked up to see him biting his lip and staring intensely at me. He began to walk closer to me. I stared into his eyes. He grabbed the doorknob.

"We should get going." He said, walking past me.
                                         •

"Thank you so much for the ride coach." He nodded his head.

"Will you be needing a ride to practice tomorrow?" he asked looking straight ahead.

"Well, I doubt I can count on my brother to drive me, so yeah. That would be great, actually." I smiled.

"Listen..." He said looking at me. He opened his mouth, about to say something but stopped himself. "I'll be here at 5:40 tomorrow morning. Be ready."

My alarm buzzed. 5:35. "Shit!" I cursed, jumping out of bed. I tossed on my black t-shirt and gray spandex. I laced up my black nikes and put my hair in a ponytail with a white headband. I sped to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and put on a little bit of mascara.

My mom had already left for work and my brother was nowhere to be found so I sped to the kitchen to feed my dog Bix. My phone buzzed.

Coach: I'm here.

I sped outside and hopped into his car. It was big and hard to get into for an itty bitty person like me.

"Good morning." He said. His hair was messy and his voice was raspy as he sped away from my house. God he was attractive. Ugh come on you little whore slip out of your trance. He's your teacher!

"Like what you see?" He asked, chuckling.

I had been staring at him. I shook myself out of the daze I had fallen into and lightly giggled.

"S-Sorry i'm just really tired." I played with my fingers as we sat there in silence. The ride was at least twenty minutes, and that's if there was no traffic. After what seemed like years, he finally broke the silence.

"So... tell me about yourself." He said. Even the way he turned the fucking steering wheel was attractive, god damnit.

"Theres not much to know. I'm not a very interesting person." I shut my eyes, breathing in the smell of his car. It smelled good, like... a man.

"Well, what's your favorite color?"

"I don't really have one." My eyes were still shut and I slightly tilted my head up.

"Oh come on!" I opened my eyes and looked at him. He stared into my eyes and his smile slowly turned into a look of pure lust. I slightly parted my lips, looking up at him. He lightly shook his head and turned back to the road. "I mean, everyone has a favorite color."

I sighed and leaned back. "What's your favorite color?" I said, groggily as I yawned.

"Blue. Well, technically Aquamarine. But there's no need to get technical."

"Mmm." I said, getting increasingly tired.

"Come on ladies! Only ten more push-ups!" Screamed Coach Styles. I huffed as my body collapsed on the floor.

"Rivers! Get the hell up!" He yelled.

I got back into push up position, my little arms shaking as I finished the last ten. Pfftt. He was acting like we hadn't just had a ten minute conversation about what my nonexistent favorite color was. I just lay there. I needed a nap.

"Go get in the showers! School starts in fifteen minutes." The girls started racing back to the lock rooms, trying to get one of the four showers.

I lay on the ground, my body limp.

"Aspen?" I saw coaches feet appear as he kneeled in front of me.

"Huuuuuuuu." I responded.

"You okay?" He asked. I felt his hand touch my lower back and start to rub it. I opened my eyes and jumped up, staring at him. He patted my thigh.

"I'm announcing captains at practice after school. Be here." He stood up and walked to his office. I just sat there in awe. The things this guy does to me- if only he knew.

The first bell rang and I scrambled back to the locker rooms. Looks like I saw going through school wearing my volleyball outfit.

First period pre calc was boring. Second period French was boring. Third and fourth period physics was boring. Fifth period global was fine, only because Cayla was there. Then came lunch sixth period.

I was sitting alone trying to finish some homework for my english class with no teacher when I heard a familiar chuckle. I spun around and Coach Styles was standing there holding a water bottle.

"Mind if I sit?" He asked, gesturing towards the empty chair.

"I-I" I stammered. He didn't wait for a response as he took a seat.

"I wanted your opinion on something."

"My opinion??" I gushed, confused.

"You're adorable." He chuckled and my face flushed a bright shade of red.

I took a sip of water. "What color do you think you would look better in? Blue or white?" He smirked and I choked on my water, spilling it all over myself.

"I-I'm sorry I have to go." I closed my laptop and sped away.