jealous Mark

Darks POV:
Ive been thinking about how to get Mark back for leaving me with a fat case of blue balls. Not really.  After a while of thinking I remembered how jealous Mark gets,  and how easy it it to get him jealous. I'm currently walking into the living room,  the first thing I see is Cat. Perfect. I walked up to her as she was bending over trying to plug a cord for the Xbox 1 into the wall. I gabbed her waist and she jump and turned around to look like me.
"Boi, wtf I almost hit my head. " She said.
"Mmnm, yes I saw that. So can you help me with something.. " I said pushing a strand of hair out of her face.
She looked down at my pants and back up to me.
"Not like that! " I say annoyed.
"Then no. " She said wiggling out of my grip.
"Hey, I just want to make Mark jealous to fuck with him. And that means I'll be... Touching you.. And stuff. " I said.
The look on her face was like a little kid opening there birthday gifts. She jumped on me and kissed my cheek.
"Ok ok ok. "
"Ok so just play along got it."
"Ya! "
"Good."

          .....

About an hour later Mark came down stairs after recording some videos. I pulled Cat onto my lap and watched the TV. Mark came over and sat on one of the chairs while scrolling threw his social media.

Marks POV:

I sat on the couch as I opens Twitter and started going threw it occasionally replaying to serent tweets. I looked up and noticed Cat was on Darks lap. I looked back down not thinking anything of it, when I looked back up again she was facing him and.. Attacking his neck with kisses.. I didn't think a lot of this mostly cause that happens a lot.. Until I heard little moans coming out of his mouth and he was just letting her do it!  Jealousy started to burn inside me as I looked at the to in front of me. He's mine!  Get off!  Why's he letting her do that!! 
Dark then stood up, he kissed her cheek and headed upstairs. I got up and ran up with him. Once he walked inside our room I grabbed him and pushed him. He almost fell but caught himself and smirked at me.
"Why'd you let her touch you! " I said point at the door.
"What, Mark. Jealous? "
I went to go open my mouth but nothing came out. He just smirked.
"We're you trying to get me jealous!  Wtf!" I yelled at him and he just walked closer to me.
"I could of made it worst, Mark, like having to clean the bedsheets worst. " He said walking up to me with a smirk on his face.
"You should of known in the first place though, I'm gay. "
"So... "
"So? That means a lot. "
He got pretty close to me before pushing me up against the wall.
"And believe me when I say that I WILL take things farther if you decide to FUCK WITH ME!!"
I knew exactly what he was talking about,  I actually expected an outburst like this so it wasint shocking.

Darks POV:

I started to hear the voices in my head telling me to hurt him, to punish him for his actions. I held them back.. I would never hurt him. There was so many voices, they all sound like me. Me saying to hurt Mark, me saying to punish him sexually, and painfully. That's not me talking though, that can't be me I wouldn't hurt him, I wouldint HARM HIM!  they started to yell THERE YELLING. I can't hear myself think I can't control them there yelling they are there. They won't shut up!  It's not me talking.
'hurt him- HURT HIM. HE DESERVES IT DESERVES IT! ' there echoing now I'm hearing the same thing twice.
'GET OUT! ' I yell in my head but they won't stop.
'I WON'T HURT HIM. ' I close my eyes and when I open them I'm in a dark room that I know as my head.  I look to the side I see Mark he's hurting.  It's when him and his girlfriend broke up.  I see me,  i know he's hurting I know all he wants is someone to be there with him to help him get threw this.  He's crying, on the floor in a tight ball, he's scared. He's broken. He's hurt.  Not physically but mentally and in his heart. Be happy For him!  For his fans! For me...  But I just walk past him.. These voices are screaming!  Theses voices are trying to get me to see the truth in there lie!  There is no truth!  These voices are yelling!  There screaming!  There in pain!  These voices!... These voices are me..
I'm suddenly thrown back I'm in control
The voices have stopped. When I open my eyes I'm holding Mark by the throat. I drop him to the ground, he started coughing. I backed up and looked at my hands. I have tears threatening to spill, I never cry, I can't remember the last time I have cried. I know I didn't mean it and I know Mark knows. But I still blame myself. I fell to the ground as Mark came running up to me making sure I'm ok. I covered my eyes so Mark couldn't see me cry as I said sorry and disappeared.

There's something Darks been trying to hold back. Ok here's another chapter.
Ok night byeeee