Chapter 1

Dear diary.

I'm not used to things like that so I'm not sure about what to do. I think I'll start by introducing myself and talking a little about myself and what I like and dislike.

The one speaking(writing) is Kuro Usagi, also known by many as aristocrat or highborn of Little Garden,I'm also a servant of the God Indra and now a former member of the No Name community...Now know as Arcadia after regaining their name and flag. At the moment I'm traveling around Little Garden with a Griffon called Gry and with a very troublesome teenager called Sakamaki Izayoi.

Now lets talk a litlle about Kuro Usagi. Kuro Usagi is a very lively and reliable person who always does her best to help her comrades. Kuro Usagi loves peaceful days, supervising gift games, Kuro Usagi's usagimimi's and seeing my friends happy. What I hate are dishonest people, perverts and violence against innocent people and children.

Due to the high amount of stress that I'm feeling during this trip, a kitsune girl I met at an Inn in the last town recommended to me to buy a diary and write about daily events and the things that I'm experiecing during this trip, promising to me that it was something that would help to relieve my stress and that it actually would be a fun activity, Kuro Usagi then decided to follow her advice and try it!

I think this was a good presentation. It's pretty late and Izayoi-san and Gry are already asleep, Kuro Usagi is also a bit sleepy too, so I'll go to bed now, but I'll definitely write more.

Till the next time!