Chapter 3

Dear Diary

Yesterday, no problem related to a certain troublesome blond-haired teenager occurred, which Kuro Usagi considers a miracle given by my Lord Indra. It's a good thing that everyone in this town has heard of Izayoi-san and knows that he is someone who loves fun and challenges, combined with the fact that since the fight against the giants in Underwood, almost all the inhabitants of Little Garden were aware of his unmatched strenght, and because of this, all the people that Izayoi-san challenged for gift game to reject him immediately, the most obvious answer being that they already knew that they would be defeated and then, they saw no reason to participate.

Izayoi-san was kind of disappointed by this, but as incredible as it may sound, he made no complaint. After we spent all day walking around the town, we returned to the inn and, after taking a shower (in different bathrooms of course, although I considered the possibility of this pervert spying on me), we went straight to bed and slept.

In the middle of the night, I woke up listening to a sound that was actually quite low and shouldn't be able to be heard due to the distance and the fact that it was almost innaudible, but due to the enhaced hearing that Kuro Usagi's beloved usagimimis possess, I could easily hear it. It was then that I noticed that they were small groans, and they came from Izayoi-san, who was fidgeting in bed with a slightly distressed expression on his face.

Kuro Usagi then stood up and crouched next to Izayoi-san's bed, that's when I heard him mutter:

''No, this can't be considered my victory, Azi Dahaka.''

Azi Dahaka, the demon king who slaughtered the moon rabbits 200 years ago, the enemy we defeated a few months ago.

It seems that this battle has really affected Izayoi-san.

Seeing such expression of pain and anguish on his face made Kuro Usagi's heart feel as if it got tighter for some reason. I just don't like to see him with such an expression.

Kuro Usagi then began to stroke his head, and I have to admit that his hair is very soft. After a few seconds, his face relaxed and he stopped moving. Seeing him sleep so peacefully made Kuro Usagi smile slightly. After that, I went back to my bed and entered the realm of dreams.