Chapter 2

Today was a really difficult day. Izayoi-san was complaining that he was feeling bored, which is always a bad sign. As Kuro Usagi had to go into town to buy some personal things like shampoos, soaps, bra's and other personal itens, I told Gry-san to keep an eye on that troublesome boy. As I walked around the city visiting the stores, I heard a commotion.

Who do you think was the cause of such commotion my dear diary? Of course It could not be anyone else but Izayoi-san!

He was participating in a gift game against a group of werewolves and he managed to destroy a part of the street during the game! Gry-san was participating in the game as well.

After the whole mess was over, we got back to the inn. Kuro Usagi confronted both of them and their response was the same.

''We couldn't stand the boredom, so we decide to walk around the city together, it just happened that we saw those guys hosting a gift game and we decided to participate on it.''

Kuro Usagi used to think that Gry-san was someone responsible ... Kuro Usagi's mentality regarding this has changed now.

After scolding them, Izayoi-san approached me and took my hand, putting something in it. Kuro Usagi then noticed that it was a rabbit-shaped necklace that had a gem with a ruby color in the center. When Kuro Usagi looked with surprise at Izayoi-san, he explained that those werewolves were jewelers and that he chose this necklace as his prize after winning.

"I wanted to give something to you, you know, to compensate for all the headache I gave you. It's just a way of thanking you so don't think that this has another meaning to it you stupid rabbit!"

That's what Izayoi-san said while his cheeks were a little red.

After knowing his true motives, I just could not get angry anymore, and in the end, I forgave that problematic duo.

Izayoi-san really is a tsundere. He is always trying to hide his gentle side,but I guess that's what makes him, well, him! And for that reason, I could never hate that part of Izayoi-san.