Chapter 4

After staying in the same city for a week, Kuro Usagi, Izayoi-san and Gry-san decided to continue our journey. We walked for half a day and then entered a large forest. As the sky from Little Garden was already starting to darken, we all thought it would be best to camp at night and resume the walk in the morning.

Luckily, we had bought sleeping bags in the previous city, so we wouldn't need to sleep on the cold floor. While Gry-san and Izayoi-san prepared our "temporary beds," Kuro Usagi entered the forest to take care of ... personal matters. Not wasting time, Kuro Usagi quickly went behind a tree and relieved herself. After putting on my panties and skirt again, I was prepared to return when a sound caught Kuro Usagi's attention.

The sound came from the darkness deep within the forest. Kuro Usagi stared with eyes full of weariness at the direction from which the sound came. Suddenly, tentacles came out of the darkness and curled around me before Kuro Usagi could react.

''Kyaaahhh!''

This was the shameful shout that came out of Kuro Usagi's mouth at that moment. With my arms and legs immobilized, it was impossible to use [Indra's spear]. The tentacles then began to pull me into the darkness.

As the disgusting tentacles continued to touch my body, my beloved usagimimis caught the sound of footsteps. Something flew past me with enough speed to create gusts of wind. When Kuro Usagi blinked, all I could see were the tentacles that kept me prisoner lying on the ground and Kuro Usagi being in Izayoi-san's arms.

With my face red with embarrassment, Kuro Usagi thanked him for his help. Izayoi-san just shrugged and replied:

"It was not a big deal, I cant' just let my sexy traveling companion be taken away by some ugly creature.", Izayoi-san replied with a smirk. "And also ..." He started to speak, a little hesitation in his voice, '' Now we're even, you helped me sleep peacefully yesterday and I saved you from that disgusting monster. '' He stated while his cheeks were tainted with a light blush, something rare to see on Izayoi-san but for some reason , Kuro Usagi thought that it was...cute.

He then started walking back to where our things were. Realizing that I was not following him, he stopped and looked at me over his shoulder:

'' Why are you just standing there like an idiot Kuro Usagi? Come on, I'm tired and I want to take a nap. "Izayoi-san said as he began to walk again.

With a '' Yes! '', I quickily reached him and, together, we returned to the place were we would spend the night.