𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐈

{Mariah's point of view}

Glancing at the last one of my employee to leave, I took a deep breath as I turned my computer off and made my way once again back towards the elevator. "Here goes nothing, lord please give me strength" I whispered to myself as I continued to become lost in my thoughts, snapping out of them instantly all due to the sound of the elevator door opening up. Glancing down the hall, I made my way back towards the door that I stood outside of within hours ago. As I began to ball up my fist and knock on Michael's door, I was stopped in a halt due to Michael chuckling on the inside. 

"It's open Ms. Nelson" Michael chuckled as I gasped softly and turned the door knob softly, stepping inside of Michael's office, only to see his red dress tie a bit loosened, his white button up shirt sleeves were rolled up, his hair was tied back and his eyes were a bit heavy opened. "If I'm being honest, I'm quite surprised that you showed up and followed my orders, that's one thing I completely adore about you being my personal assistance" Michael mumbled as I rubbed the beck of my neck and traveled my eyes down towards the brown hardwood floor. "Please, take a seat" Michael ordered as I thanked him softly and sat down. 

"I can guarantee that you may be wondering why in the heavenly world that I decided for you to come meet me up inside of my office again, correct?" Michael questioned as I nodded and looked up at Michael to realize that he's been staring at me the whole time. "Well, words on the office conversations is that you have been wanting a raise, am I correct?" Michael asked as my body began to sweat nervously, a bit of stuttering escaped my lips as Michael stood up from his seat and stood behind me. "No need to stutter beautiful, now I am willing to give you a raise, but that's only if you do me this little small favor hmm" Michael mumbled as my body tensed up softly. 

"I doubt you'd say no to this question, if I'm correct Ms. Nelson" Michael chuckled placing both of his hands on my shoulders as I bit my lip softly. "Relax, why are you so tense. Are you afraid of me Ms. Nelson?" Michael smirked as my brown eyes widened. "By afraid, do you mean slightly turned on!" I thought to myself as I began to fall into a trance. "Mariah, I asked you a question" Michael whispered in my ear as I jumped quickly and clutched my chest wiping the beams of sweat off of my face. "I'm s-sorry what was the question" panicking I asked as Michael began to growl softly. 

"This crush of yours, I know he's someone in this building. Who is it!" Michael growled gripping my shoulders as I whimpered softly due to his outburst. "What the hell is going on!" I screamed on the inside of my mind as I felt Michael sigh and back away. "I'm sorry just I, fuck it!" Michael growled smashing his lips against mine as I stumbled due to the action that just took place. "Michael, honey you were right I..WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SHIT!" a high pitched voice screamed as Michael and I pulled away, Michael eyes widening in fear as my head hung low. 

God if you could hear me, please do something so that I could run away. "It's not what it looks like!" Michael quickly stated as I clutched my arms against my chest, ignoring the heated glare that I was receiving from Lisa herself. "Oh it's exactly what the hell it looks like, I fucking knew it!" Lisa growled as I suddenly felt a sting on my right cheek. "I know this girl didn't just slap me" I growled rubbing my face as I was then held back by a glare from Michael. If anything, I don't fucking know why he's glaring at me, he caused this to happen! Mixed emotions captivated my body as I felt Michael softly touch the side of my face, a quick growl thrown at Lisa's direction. 

"You know what! Fuck you Michael! I knew this shit was going to happen! I just knew it, even since she became your little personal assistant you've been acting fucking strange, hell I won't be surprised if you're fucking her. That's probably how she even got this fucking job, we're through Michael! I hate you" Lisa growled storming towards the door only to stop, turning to Michael with an evil smirk, "Oh and since we're over, I have a secret for you! You know your little friend Bashir" Lisa stopped as Michael raised an eyebrow. "What about him?" Michael growled as Lisa chuckled deeply "We've been fooling around for the past months, so those little cheating rumors about me and him, are true. So long Michael, have fun with your new bitch" Lisa smirked skipping out, leaving me and a devastated Michael alone.  

"So the rumors are true" Michael whispered falling back against his desk as I looked up at him with sadness. "Michael, are you okay?" I questioned softly, trying to be there for him as he chuckled and shook his head. "Okay, am I okay! Mariah I don't know where your fucking head have been for the past fifteen minutes but if you we're fucking paying attention then you'd understand that I've been played with! You know what, I need to be alone. Leave" Michael groaned as I opened my mouth, about to speak only for Michael to snap and throw his computer across the room. "I SAID LEAVE DAMMIT!" Michael let out an angry yell as I whimpered in fear and ran out of the room and onto the elevator. 

As I made my way towards my office, I couldn't help but to let the salty wet tears fall from my eyes, packing up my things for the night I received a small ding from my computer. Sniffling to myself, I opened my email and clicked on the message I just received, my brown eyes widened in shock, my chest pumping heavily as I held my head in shock, re-reading the email repeatedly from the man upstairs. 

{Author Speaking : Lml don't come for me because of this email!}