𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐕𝐈

[Mariah's point of view]

Grabbing my luggage from the plane, a big smile in awe erupted my body as I admired the naturistic scene, "Wow, this place is beautiful" I mumbled making Diana chuckle and reply "I know right, a scene like this is somewhere I'd love to be next to when it comes to unwinding" Diana smiled as I nodded. "You and me both" a chuckle escaped my lips as Diana giggled, "Tell me about it, come on we have to check into our rooms" she responded as we walked towards the clerks desk. "Hello madams, welcome to Waldorf Astoria Resorts how may I help you?" a man that looked to be in his late thirties asked both Diana and I as we giggled. "Hello sir, we would like two rooms please¨ Diana stated respectfully as the man nodded and typed some numbers into his computer.

"Alrighty queens, here are your room keys. I made sure that your rooms were next to each other, I hope you both beautiful ladies have an amazing stay at the Waldorf Astoria Resorts, please page me if you need me" the clerk beamed while handing both Diana and I a key. A quick thank you escaped both Diana's and I mouth as we walked towards an elevator. Silence took over, so Diana decided to break it "So, how are you feeling?" Diana asked as I sighed shrugging my shoulders. "What's your room number" I asked Diana, so that we could change the subject. "Seven hundred and thirty six" Diana replied as I looked down. "You know, Michael's probably devastated that you left" Diana blurted out as I looked at her with an eyebrow risen.

"Bullshit, look I know where this is conversation is going to lead to and I'm begging you to stop talking about it while we can" I stated making my way towards my door as Diana sighed and pulled me into a tight hug, mumbling "I'm sorry". "It's fine, no worries" I replied as we both walked inside of of our assigned hotel rooms. Taking a deep breath, I placed my suit case on my hotel bed and pulled out my pajamas for the night. Turning on the shower and stepping inside, I closed my eyes as I let the water tackle all inches of my body. 

Once I was done showering, I stepped out, and threw on my outfit for the night

Once I was done showering, I stepped out, and threw on my outfit for the night. Flopping on the bed, I grabbed the remote and skimmed through the channels on the television, finally coming to terms on what to watch. As I began to actually become even more interested into the show that was playing, a sudden knock interrupted my actions. "What the hell" I sighed as I rose to my feet and walked towards the door. "Diana?" I called out expecting a response, but no response even came. With a sigh, I opened my door and gasped at the person that I never expected to see, "...Michael?".