𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐗

{Mariah's point of view}

"Lisa, put the gun down" Michael mumbled shielding me as I whimpered and clutched onto his arm. "Get the hell out of the way Michael, this isn't about you!" Lisa gritted her teeth as she aimed the gun at my body. "You must be even more psychotic if you think I'm going to let you shoot my girl" Michael spat out venom as Lisa's eyes widened. "Hold up, girl! Oh, so you're dating this bitch hmm, that makes this even better! Now move Michael!" Lisa blurted out as I took a deep breath. "Michael, do what she say, I'll be damned if she shoots you because of me" I whispered as Lisa smirked, "Listen to your bitch Michael!" Lisa laughed insanely only for Michael and I to witness cops on the outside of his door.

"Lisa please" Michael responded as he dropped his hand underneath his desk, pressing a red button only for the doors to open. A gasp escaped my lips as the door swung open revealing three police officers with drawing there guns to Lisa. "Mam, put the gun down NOW!" an officer yelled as Lisa growled and threw the gun to God knows who. "Lisa.." a masculine voice growled as Michael, Lisa, and I turned to see a two men standing in handcuffs. "Martin, Conrad!" Lisa gasped turning her attention to them, and giving the officers the perfect time to arrest her.

"W-wait!" Lisa screamed as Michael walked towards the cops, "What happen with them?" Michael asked as the cop let out a small sigh. "They were paid to kill you sir, each of them. They made a distraction while Lisa was going to come up here and kill you, thankfully two of your friends called us sooner or else who knows what would have happened" the officer sighed before walking out. "Friends?" Michael questioned as Diana and Chris busted in. "You two are very lucky that we we're back there making out" Chris stated as Michael and I eye's widened. "Dammit Christopher!" Diana squealed running out laughing with a gulping Chris.

"I mean what...hehe, bye" Chris gulped running out leaving Michael and I alone. "Well we owe them huh" I chuckled as Michael turned me around and smirked. "Indeed, however I'm the one that should be owing you" Michael chuckled as I raised an eyebrow and pulled him close by his black tie. "Hmm is that so" I smirked as Michael licked his bottom lip and tugged it between his teeth. "Ya damn right it is" a smirking Michael replied as his hands traveled to my hips, "I don't think you can handle it" a chuckle escaped my lips as Michael rolled his eyes. 

"Beauty, I can handle anything" a playful Michael shrugged as I leaned up and stared into his now dark deep black eyes, five words was all I said, after those five words, my life turned upside down "Then handle it, Mr. Jackson".  Let's just say those five words ended up leading me to being pregnant with our first child. Hehe, did I also mention that I'm not a Nelson anymore, you're now looking at a Mariah Nicole Jackson. 

The End