Chapter 1

Team:
- Captain Adam Delton, ground force commander
- CPO. Ezekiel 'Preach' Carter, communications
- Agent Amir Al-Raisani, intelligence
- SGT. Joseph 'McG' McGuire, combat medic
- SGT. Jasmine 'Jaz' Khan, sniper
- Agent Eleanor 'Ellie' Hence, intelligence and communications

Chapter one:
Eleanor's P.O.V.

"Man, I appreciate the effort, but when are these bleeding hearts gonna learn that it's just too dangerous to try and help people over here, man?" McG says as I prepare my bag with the weapons I'm going to use.

"God gave us two hands for a reason, my brother. One to help ourselves and one to lift others." Preach said as I closed my bag up.

"Thank you, Preach." McG said as I open a back of chips.

"I got better uses for mine." Jaz says as I heard her lift her gun.

"We're you raised in Muslism, Jaz?" I heard McG asked.

Let's just say that McG always says what's in his mind, some times it gets anoying but thata's who he is.

"I was raised a New Yorker." Jaz answered back.

"Whoops. How about you, El?" I heard McG asked me.

"New Yorker too." I said as I started to eat my chips.

"You where raised in New York but you're no New Yorker. You we're raised to be a weapon." McG said as I just ignored him.

"But who can blame her? Look at her now." Adam spoke out before going back and talking privately with the new guy.

"Ellie, how's your brother doing?" I heard Preach asked as I smiled.

"He actually doing pretty good, he just finished medical school and he's getting his own place. He wants me to come visit soon." I answered as McG came and took one of my chips.

"Thanks." McG said before he walked away with a smirk  and I gave him a death glare.

From the squad, the person I least like is McG. I mean he's always smirking and thinking his the best, like can you do something else? My favorite one is Jaz or Preach, Jaz because she's a girl and well that why and Preach because he's like a father figure to me.

"So new guy what's your name?" I said as I walked towards him while Adam began to mind his own business.

"Amir Al-Raisani." He said as I smiled at him.

"Nice to meet you Amir, I'm Eleanor but they call me Ellie or El." I told Amir before we shook hands.

"Careful, she's a catastrophic." I heard McG say as I rolled my eyes.

"He's just saying it because he's miserable." I told Amir as he chuckled.

"Your funny." Amir said before he put his backpack on.

"Let's go!" Adam yelled as everyone grabbed their bags and I went to go and grab mine.

say as I rolled my eyes.

"Don't listen to him, he's just miserable." I told Armi as he laughed.

"I like you, you're funny." Armi said as he put his bag on.

"Let's go!" Adam yelled as everyone started to grab their bags and head outside.

We all walked to the aircraft like bae watch, I think that's what the movie it's called but I'm not sure.

"So Ellie how's Ben?" Jaz asked about my highschool sweetheart.

"He's good, he got a scholarship to Duke for lacrosse." I say to Jaz as he nods.