Will They Make It Or Nahh?

Danielle's P.O.V.

I Turn To Face Matthew. His Eyes Are Closed With Him Arms Wrapped Around Me Tightly. I'm Gonna Miss This. I'm Gonna Miss Being With Him. In His Arms I Feel Home But When He Leaves I’ll Be So Alone... I Touch His Cheeks Softly As He Moves A Little. I Look At His Peaceful Face. I Lean On My Elbow & Kiss His Lips Softly Clearly Waking Him Up. He Smiles At Me As He Kisses Back. He Gets On Top Of Me As He Kisses Me. “What Time Is It?” He Asked In His Sexy Morning Voice. I Lean Over Grabbing My Phone Checking The Time. “You Leave In 15 Minutes…” I Say Sadly As He Groans. He Leans His Forehead Against Mine. “Baby I Don’t Wanna Leave.” He Says As I Nod Agreeing. “I Don't Want You To Go.” I Say As He Nods. He Kisses My Lips Softly Again As Someone Knocks On The Door. I Get Up Getting The Door As He Lies Onto The Bed Sadly. It Was Braelynn She Was Crying. I Know I'm Mad At Her But I Can’t Just Let Her Cry. I Wrap My Arms Around Her As She Falls To The Floor. I Help Her Over To The Bed. I Wipe Her Tears As I Pat Her Back. “What's Wrong?” I Ask Her As She Looks At Me. Her Eyes Looks Like They're Full With Sadness. “I Can’t Lose Him. I've Never Loved Someone Like I Love Him.” She Says As I Nod. “I Understand Babygirl. I Don’t Want Them To Leave Either.” I Say As She Nods. “But I Love Him.” She Says As I Nod. “Go Tell Him That Honey.” I Say As She Nods. I Help Her To Her Feet As She Sighs Calming Down. She Smiles As She Walks Out Of My Room. I Sigh As I Close The Door. Matthew Comes Up Behind Me Wrapping His Arms Around My Waist. “You’re a Good Friend.” He Says As I Shrug. “I'm Just Me.” I Say As He Kisses My Cheek. “You’re Just Amazing.” He Says As I Smile. I Kiss His Lips As He Smiles. “God I'm Gonna Miss This.” He Says As I Nod. “You Should Finish Packing.” I Say As He Nods After Groaning. He Starts Packing; He Pulls Out A Black Bag & Hands It To Me. I Open It & It’s A Dog Tag That People In The Army Where. “What's This?” I Ask. “I Got One For Both Of Us. So I’ll Always Be With You. Read It.” He Says As I Nod. I Turn It Over& It Says ‘I Love You Danielle. Don’t Forget Me Love Matthew.’ I Smile As I Wrap My Arms His Neck. “I Love It & I Love You!” I Say As He Smiles. He Puts Mine On Me As I Puts Hi On Him. He Smiles As He Turns To Me & Kisses Me. He Lifts Me Up As He Kisses Me Again. I Get Down Then Get On His Back Making Him Laugh. He Walks Out Of Our Room & Runs Around The Living Room As I Scream. He Stops & Throws Me On The Couch Softly As I Laugh. He Comes Over To Me & Lies On Top Of Me. “I Can’t Breath.” I Say As He Laughs. He Smiles At Me As He Kisses On My Neck As I Laugh Really Loud... “It’s Time.” We Hear Nash Say. We Both Sigh. He Gives Me One Last Kisses Before He Walks Into Our Room & Grabs His Stuff. “I Love You.” He Says As He Walks Out Of The Door. & That’s When I Felt My Heart Completely Break Into A Million Pieces. I See Braelynn Kiss Taylor As They Say Goodbye. As Soon As He Walks Out She Falls To The Ground Crying. I Never Knew A Person Could Affect Someone So Much.  I Walk Over To Braelynn; I Wrap My Arms Around Her As She Sobs Into My Shoulder. “It'll Be Okay.” I Say As I Pat Her Back, But Honestly I Don’t Know If It'll Be Okay. We Both Just Lost The Loves Of Our Life’s? Will They Forget About Us? I Can Tell Shes Thinking The Same Thing When Her Eyes Lock With Mine. We Hear A Knock On The Door. Braelynn Wipes The Rest Of Her Tears As I Get Up To Answer The Door Hoping It Was Them, But It Wasn’t. Instead It Was Braelynn's Dad. “You Should Have Died The First Time I Shot You.” He Says As He Pushes Me To The Ground. I Try To Crawl Over To Braelynn But He Stops Me By Stepping On My Ankle After He Slams The Door Causing Me To Scream In Pain. I See Braelynn's Eyes Feel With Fear. She Tries To Help Me But He Puts A Gun Up To Her. “Don’t Brae. I Don’t Wanna Hurt You.” He Says As She Shakes Her Head. “Sit.” He Says As She Shakes Her Head. “SIT DOWN!” He Yells Causing Her To Jump. She Sits Down. He Gets Up & Ties Her Up. I Pull My Phone Out Of My Pocket Trying To Call Matthew Or Anyone Honestly. But He Sees Me & Throws My Phone Against The Wall. “Why Are You Doing This?” Braelynn Asked. He Locks His Eyes With Hers As He Says “Because She Took You From Me! She Ruined My Life, When She Took My Little Girl Away. I Hate Her. She Deserves To Die. She Changed You. Into Someone I Don’t Even Know Anymore. I've Lost My Little Girl Forever Because Of Her!” He Says As He Points To Me. Braelynn Shakes Her Head At Him. “She Didn’t Do Any-“She Gets Cut Off By Her Father Yelling “SHUT UP!” Causing Her To Jump. She Gets Really Quite After That. He Points The Gun At Me As I Start Breathing Heavy.

Matthews P.O.V.

I Look Sadly At The Window As We Pull Into The Airport When I Get Into A Bad Feeling In My Stomach. I Look Over At Taylor & He's Already Looking At Me. “WE HAVE TO GO BACK.” Taylor & I Yelled As They Stop The Car. Nash Looks At Us Confused. “Why?” He Asked. Taylor & I Make Eye Contact As We Say “We Forgot Something.” In Unison. They Sigh. “I Guess We Can Run Back Real Quick But We’ll Have To Hurry.” Cameron Says As We Nod. They Speed Out Of the Parking Lot & Head To The Apartment. Soon We Pull Into The Parking Lot But It Feels Like It Took Forever. Taylor & I Run Upstairs To The Apartment. We Look Run Into The Door & We See Some Guy Pointing A Gun At Danielle. “Danielle!” I Scream As Taylor Screams “Braelynn!” As The Guy Looks At Us & Turns The Gun On Taylor & I. Will We Make It?