Electricity (An Alex Turner Fanfic)

"Come on, we're going to be late!"
I yelled at James, as he was taking forever in the bathroom. Probably throwing up. Of course. We weren't going to be late for much, actually, just a new episode of Breaking Bad, but still.
"Ill be out, uh, soon Gwen." He managed to gag out.
I awkwardly stood outside the bathroom of one of James's 'friends' house. It was nice though, as nice as waiting for your boyfriend to finish vomiting is, it was quieter than downstairs where the main party was. A guy walked buy and held out a beer, offering it. I shook my head no. I don't drink.
A few moments later, James came out of the bathroom.
"Can we go now?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure babe. The party's getting quiet anyway."
He walked down the stairs and towards the door with his annoying saunter. Everything he did seemed to annoy me recently. We've been dating for a couple of years now, and for the past few months, my feelings toward him had been confusing. Whenever I say 'I love you,' he doesn't say it back. When he tries to kiss me, I tense up.
I don't know.
James was drunk, but he insisted to drive. That's another thing, when he says he's going to do summat, there's no negotiating. He got in on the drivers side and I got in on the passengers and slammed the door. I kinda wish he'd open the door for me sometimes. It sounds dorky, I know.
Rain pattered on the window of the car. I loved the rain. I loved the way it washed everything away, everything bad.
I stopped enjoying the scenery to look at the road. We were heading towards a tree.
"James, look!"
"Huh?"
And we crashed. My head jolted forward and then back, bringing tears to my eyes. The seatbelt cut my neck, not seriously though. Everything around me went blurry, red, then black for a few seconds. James didn't say anything.
"James?" I asked
He didn't respond, and a gained the courage to look over at him. His face was covered with blood, and it didn't look like he was breathing.
"James!" I shook his shoulders. "Wake up!" He didn't move. I remember how much I loved him.
I needed to get out of the car and call an ambulance. I reached into my pocket to get my phone. When I pressed the home button, the screen stayed blank. Dead battery.
"What the hell!" I screamed.
I threw my phone down in frustration. The rain, which moments ago I loved so much, wet my hair and clothes, filling me with gloom.
With realization of what just happened, hot tears slowly crept down my cheeks leaving a trail of agony.
I didn't know what to do.
I heard a loud motor coming, the sound belonged to a motorcycle.
I ran to the side of the rode and waved my arms in desperate attempt to get the riders attention.
"Help! please!"
The rider did a sort of double take on the scene, but quickly pulled in front of us and hopped of his bike.
He pulled of his helmet, and I realized he was incredibly handsome. He was wearing a tight leather jacket and his hair fell in his face, but looked like it was probably styled into a quiff. As he got closer, I saw his face.
And his eyes.
Those deep chocolate brown eyes I could recognize from anywhere, no matter how long it's been.
"A-Alex?"

AN: Hi! So this is the first fanfic I've written, sorry if it's bad. Please please please comment and give me feedback. I'll continue it if you want be to so please let me know! thanks for reading!