Crazy

I didn't sleep well that night. I just couldn't get over the fact that he kissed me. I tried to figure it out but it was hard to concentrate with the sound of he and Arielle at it from the other room.

In the morning, I eventually got the energy to get out of my cave/duvet and get breakfast.

When Arielle was getting dressed, I confronted Alex.

"What the fuck was that for?"

"What?"

"You kissed me!"

He smirked.

"Oh, that. I kissed you. Not that big of a deal. Get over it darling."

I slapped him.

"Can you get your head out of your ass for a second? You can't just go around kissing girls when you're dating Arielle! And stop smirking!"

He continued smirking.

"I don't love Arielle, darl'. She's fucking crazy."

"What?"

"She's obsessed with being perfect and being nice and having everyone like her. I'm surprised she hasn't murdered someone for christ sake."

Damn.

"Well then why are you still together?"

"I dunno. Whenever I try to break up with her, she always seems to pull me back in. Like some sort of spell."

He got dreamy eyes. I started to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist.

"What?"

"Me and the rest of the lads are playing a gig tonight. You wanna come? It's going to be pretty small."

"Uh, sure Al. That'd be great. Is Ari coming?"

"No." He said with a bit of a disappointed face. "She always has modeling or something."

"Oh. Well I'd love to go. Thanks so much."

"No problem. You'll get to meet the rest of the lads too."

I had an inner fangirl moment.

"Awesome!"

He looked at the clock.

"Shit. I gotta get ready for rehearsals. See ya tonight." He said with a wink.

I don't know why, but his winks made me want to melt.

------------------------------

AN: srry for the short chapter. Freaking school. Thank you soo much for the 50+ views!!! I know it's not a lot, but idc it is for me bai