After

"Oh my god Alex! You were great!" I said, embracing him.
"Thanks love. I gotta go change and shower though. I need to meet the fans." He was really sweaty.
"K. Seeya soon."
"Don't you wanna come with?"
I punched him on the arm and he smirked.
About a half an hour later, he came back with a girl. A really pretty girl. Al must have seen my expression because he came up to me.
"Relax. I take a fan backstage every concert. No big deal." He whispered.
After I we said our goodbyes to the rest of the Arctics, we head back to the car.
"Thanks for letting me come."
"No problem darling, my pleasure."
"Is Arielle here?" I asked when we got back to Alex's flat. We were walking to his door.
"Nah. She's modeling until 10. Or maybe she's out parting with some other guy. Who knows?"
"You don't trust her?"
"Hell no. She's not very good at hiding things." Al said, unlocking the door.
"I just don't know why she would be cheating. I mean, she has you."
I realized what I had said and my face got red. Alex just looked at me, and then kissed me hard. We made our way to the couch and I ran my fingers through his hair. He put his hand on my bum and kissed my neck.
'What am I doing?' I thought.
***
Arielle's POV
I came in quietly so I could surprise Alex, being home early. I ended up being surprised. He and Gwen were on the couch, making out. I let out a yelp, but luckily neither of them seemed to notice.
What surprised me though, was that deep inside, I wasn't too devastated. I actually was kind of getting bored of Alex. And apparently it was likewise, so I didn't interrupt. Instead, I quietly walked out the door and shut it behind me, and then pulled out my phone.
*Texts*
Arielle: hey you home?
X: yeah.
Arielle: then i'll see you in a few ;)
----------------------------------------------AN: sorry for such a short chapter I've been really busy. Also sorry if I made Arielle look bad in this chapter, it's for fictional purposes only :)