The Concert

Later that day, I decided to get ready for Al's gig. After seemingly hours of mental debating, in chose an Arctics Monkeys Suck it and See t shirt, faded high waisted skinnies, a leather jacket and black converse high tops with red laces. Perfect.
"You look good." Alex said when he saw me. Arielle had left.
"Thanks. You too."
He had on his usual attire, jeans, a tight t shirt, leather jacket, and, of course, his aviators. He smirked when he saw my shirt.
"Suck it and See huh?"
"Yeah. It's my favorite album of the Arctics."
"Mine too."
"Why do you where your sunglasses inside?"
"I dunno. It's my thing I guess."
"Well it's stupid." I said, messing up his quiff.
"You bitch!" he exclaimed and ran to the bathroom like a little kid.
"You'll pay for this, Brooks!" Al said as he came back out of the bathroom.
"Make me!"
He charged towards me and picked me up bridal style. He threw me on the couch and tickled my stomach.
"Al! S-sstop it!" I managed to say between giggles. Then, Arielle came through the front door.
"What are you doing?"
Alex and I's faces turned red.
"Oh, uh, Gwen and I were just messing around."
I kept my head down.
"We were just about to leave for the concert."
"Yeah." I chimed in. "I swear, nothing happened."
"Uh, okay!" Arielle said, sounding nervous. "Have fun at the concert!"
"Thanks Ari." Alex said, kissing her on the cheek. She whispered something to him and he grinned.
"K Gwen, let's go."
We took his car this time. When we got to it, he opened the door for me.
***
Eventually, the two of us arrived to a small bar.
"You're doing a gig here?"
"Yep. This is the place I met Arielle."
I think he saw the disappointment in my eyes and smirked.
"Do you like Arielle?"
"What?"
"You heard me."
"Uh yeah. She's really nice."
"Your jealous, aren't you?"
"No! What makes you think that!"
"The way you look at us when we're together. I can see it in your eyes."
I laughed. "Oh, can you?"
"Yup."
We walked in silence for a moment until we reached the bar.
"After you, m'lady." Al said, opening the door for me.
I giggled, then almost had a heart attack when I saw that the rest of the Arctic Monkeys were in the bar.
"Hey, lads." Alex said casually.
"Hi Al." They said in unison.
"Who's this?" Matt asked when he saw me.
"I'm Gwen." I shook his hand and introduced myself to the rest of the lads. They were all really nice. We had a few beers and talked. The stage manager said they had 5 more minutes until they were on.
"Here, take this love." Al said as he draped a VIP pass around my neck.
"Make sure I can see you out there." He said with a wink.
"And show the guard this when the concerts over to come here back stage."
"Ok. Thanks Al!" I gave him a hug and I could hear the rest of the lads chuckle. Alex glared at them.
"1 more minute!" The stage manager yelled.
"Let's go!" Matt said, jumping up and down. Al ran to the mirror to check his quiff
"I'm gonna go out there." I said to no one in particular.
I was surprised to see how many fans their were. After hanging out with Alex for a while, I forgot how famous he was.
After multiple angry glares, I eventually pushed my way to the front, right against the stage. Then smoke and dramatic lights filled the room, and Arctic Monkeys came on stage. The crowd erupted into a roar of applause and screaming, and I joined along. The guitar riff of 'Do I Wanna Know' came on and everything only got louder. Then they played one of my favorites and I couldn't help but to sing along.

Stop making the eyes at me I'll stop making the eyes at you
what it is that surprises me is that I don't really want you to
and your shoulders are frozen cold as the night
oh you're an explosion you're dynamite your name isn't rio but I don't care for sand and lighting the fuse results in a bang b b bang oh
I bet that you look good on the dancefloor don't know if you're looking for romance or I don't know what you're looking for
oh I bet that you look good on the dancefloor dancing to electro pop like a robot from 1984
well from 1984!

When he said the 'I bet that you look good on the dancefloor' part, he pointed at me.
----------------------------------------------
AN: oh god idk where I'm going with this but stick with meh I hope it's not too boring :/