2 sided Human Fox

Name: Alex Foxrain

Age: 18

Sexuality: Gay

Gender: Male

Species: Fox (he can turn in to a fox but his appearnce in public is human)

Personality: Kuudere. He is a kuudere 90% of his personality in hus reactions. But if you win his heart he will show emotions to you meaning you are someone he trusts and likes enough to get feelings over. Other than that, he's kind, straightforward with his thoughts without holding them back, funny in his way of acting, he's easily jelous of others but don't show it in a bad way, just stays away from you without answer any kind of contakt you make. He cares about his friends alot and would go as far as to kill someone for them.
When he is in fox state, he gets very cat-liked with cuddle, easy distracted and he get pretty egoistic and shows alot of emotions.

Likes: music is his life, he likes one nighters but the thought of relationshio ain't bad for him either. He just wanna find the one, he likes to lay in grass and look at the sky, no matter what time it is on the day and night. He likes his phone too, it's another life for him.

Dislikes: people who have what he wants but can't have, people who don't understand him, big noice, crowded places.

Backstory: He grew up with his mom and dad till they died in a car accident at his 7th age. When they died he got put up for adoption and with the new family there and his old one gone, his emotions stopped and he became a Kuudere locking himself out from the world since his new parents wasn't his real ones and the crush of loosing someone he hold dear is a pain he never wanna go through again.

 When they died he got put up for adoption and with the new family there and his old one gone, his emotions stopped and he became a Kuudere locking himself out from the world since his new parents wasn't his real ones and the crush of loosing some...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Rp with my oc's! ;Dजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें