Zombiefyed fashion

Name: Lucy

Age: 19

Sexuality: Pansexual

Gender: Female

Likes: Dead fashion, dolls and stuffed animals.

Dislikes: Soggy dirty places that makes her smell rotten.

Personality: She is very girly in her personality, you know thinking some stuff are ewy and ickey and still find creepy atuff cool cuz she's a zombie. She most of the times acts innocently since she don't wanna get in trouble but thats just an act since Trouble is her middle name. She can get pretty excited that it becomes too much and too far so she ends up either killing or hurting someone, which she doesn't mean to do. When she was "created" her blood was switched to poison so she contains deadly poison in her body that gets reproduced like blood in a human body and she always cary the antiode for it incase an accident happens. Other than that, she is very nice or tries to be, but its hard when she was made for killing.

Other: The bunny she holds has once been a real bunny that she stuffed up after it died to keep it with her forever.

Natrual

Fake innocent look

Fake innocent look

(( The character is made in a dress up from rinmarugames

(( The character is made in a dress up from rinmarugames.com ))