The observant one

Name: Tia
(many people think she means leah or Tina since Tia is an unusual name but she always correct saying "no, Tia.")

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: she's carring and always keep stuff for herself, she's not much of a talker but she's very observant so she see and hear and smell aka discover stuff others never notice and she don't butt in other stuff nor put herself in danger. If what she has noticed is something dangerous to be stopped she fix it in a way that keeps her away like telling someone else or report it to someone who can fix it.
She don't care if someone is odd and she don't like bullers even tho she never butt in to it herself to help directly.

Likes: She likes to doodle, be by herself, friends(of those she has), family, silent places but also to be silent herself and animals.

Dislikes: bullies, getting in trouble, top much talking, being bored out, and believe it or not but she dislikes homework even if she do them first thing after school just to get rid of em.

Family: a father and a big brother + a bunny pet.

Background: her father Hitani works with carselling buisness. Her mother Allie dyed in cancer when she was 8. Her big bro Jack still study like Tia but in university since he wanna be a teacher. She has never really had any problems actually. Sure she gets bullied sometimes but since she don't get offended they stopped bulling her finding it no fun since she obviously brushed it off like any dirt you got on a doormatt.

Turns on: anything she find attractive.

Turns off: awkward situations/talking and rude/serious situations/talking.