The Cursed One

Name: Harold Walker

Nickname: none.

Age: newly turned 18

Gender: male

Sexuality: pansexual

Personality: slightly off, smart, kind, gentle, generous and he's always there to help someone who needs it.

Backstory: his dad died in cancer when Harold was 8. His mom worked double shifts since they where poor.
He used to borrow books from friends and always went to the library. When he was 15 he entered a science contest and won. The pocal was worth a fortune and he got a contract with a science company. His mother was finally able to stop working since she was very burned out and they moved to a new house with their new earned money and lifestyle. His mom became healthier and much better during the years. When Harold turned 18 he was free to do whatever he wanted and even if he had helped his mom in to a better life he still felt that something was missing. Something he didn't know what yet.

Likes: books, history and knowledge.

Dislikes: his power and loud chatty people.

Species: human

Power: more like a curse since he can walk on water. No matter how he tryes he can never come under water unless someone brings him with em, which pisses him off cuz he can never explore the sea by his own, nor bath outside at summer or inside in his bathtub. Not be on a spa nor rescue someone who drowns deep in the water.
Because of this he never learned how to swim.