Packages + Form

So, here are the options for your critique! Please read them thoroughly so you know what to expect.

Modes:

Mode 1: In Mode 1, I will sugarcoat all of your bad points and be super nice. You may not get the most honest feedback from this, but if you can't handle criticism, this mode is for you.

Mode 2: In mode 2, I will be honest with my opinions. I will leave criticism if I have to, and this feedback can help you improve. 

Packages: 

Package 1: In Package 1, I will critique three chapters of your book. Payment is a permanent follow/shoutout/dedication/add my book to your reading list. You may pick one of the payment options.

Package 2: In Package 2, I will critique seven chapters of your book. Payment is a permanent follow/shoutout/dedication/add my book to your reading list. You may pick two of the payment options.

Package 3: In Package 3, I will critique twelve chapters of your book. Payment is a permanent follow/shoutout/dedication/add my book to your reading list. You may pick three of the payment options.

Now, if you've read all of these, the password is STARDUST. The password will be constantly changed.

Form:

Title:

Author: 

Genre:

Package:

Mode:

Password:

Tags (optional):

Start requesting!