Critique #2 - Tropical Dystopia

Tropical Dystopia by Lillixoxo

Overall, Tropical Dystopia is a good book with lots of twists, mystery, and cliffhangers!

Grammar: This seems to be a big issue, but it is easily fixed. Remember that for every new line of dialogue, you need to start a new paragraph. Also, be sure to read what you have written before you publish a new chapter, so you can stamp out any typos or grammar mistakes.

Plot: The plot is a very exciting journey! It is great how you reveal just enough to keep the readers wanting to find out more and more, but still keep it mysterious. I was hooked! However, one thing you may want to consider is slowing down the pace a bit to add suspense before a big reveal. When Eliana saw Jerico and Emily kissing, it was a big shock, but I felt like you kind of rushed into it. Maybe think about the pacing of the story. 

Characters: You did quite well in this aspect. Your characters are described well, and the fact that there is a cast really helps us readers picture them in our minds. You may consider elaborating more on Eliana and Jerico's relationship, because this could help readers understand and connect with them better.

Summary: I really enjoyed the twists and turns of this book! I feel like you did a great job and the idea is very creative and unique, but just be sure to go back and edit!

Rating: I would give Tropical Dystopia by Lillixoxo a 9/10.

Awesome job, Lili!

—Jakayla