The beginning of the were gang ?

Finally after running for miles and miles we see the lights of what looks like a small town in the distance. Maybe we will finally be able to rest for even just a little while. As excitement starts to course through me, back in the distance behind us I hear the howl of the hounds. “We have to move qui-”   

”Lucy you're going to confuse the new reader!”

“What? Jorm why didn’t you tell me someone new was here!?”

“I tried but you were so into telling them what was happening that you didn’t hear me.”

“Oh. My bad.”

“It's fine. But any ways. This is Y/N.”

“Hello. So you want to hear the story to?”

“That's the thing. Y/N doesn’t just want to hear this story (he/she) wants to hear them all even the ones we haven’t told yet.”

“Oh well, actually, I don't think I can recall that much yet. But I remember I was adopted and -”

“No Y/N wants to know how we became the gang we are today. Not our complete life story.”

“Oh. Then I guess we should start with how we became what we are today.”

“Now I know what you’re thinking Y/N, but no Lucy did not mean ‘who’ instead of ‘what.’”

“Jorm's right. You see Y/N, believe it or not we were completely human at one point in our lives. At some point I didn’t have wings to fly around with or do unimaginable things with. I didn’t know the two most important people in my life. But enough about that. You wanted to know our story so will tell you.”

“The only problem now is who tells their side first?”

“That is the question Jorm. Hey Mommy, who should tell their side of the story first?”

“Which one of you was taken there first?”

“That would be Jorm.”

“Then have him start.”

“Way off topic but when are you going to decide on a nickname for Lupa instead of switching so much?”

“I have her nickname is Baby girl and Mommy/Daddy because i can’t decide if she is more Daddy material or Mommy material. She keeps switching on me! Course I don’t call her Babygirl as much as you do.”

“Maybe you should see if she is okay with being called things like daddy.”

“But I have asked. But if you insist, I’ll ask again. Daddy, are you okay with the nicknames I call you?”

“Ha. Yes I’m fine with them.”

“See Jorm. So anyways,  back on topic. Y/N, are you sure you want to hear everything on how we became what we are?”

“It might just be easier for him/her to read our  stories though.”

“Right, which means we should probably stop breaking the fourth wall now.”

“Lucy, Jorm, we probably should have stopped breaking the fourth wall from the start.”

“True. True.”

“Oh well, nothing we can do about it now.”

“Well anyway Y/N, if you want to read the story we won’t stop you, but I must warn you it's not a pretty story, nor a very happy one for the most part.”

“Yes, it does get somewhat happier, but you gotta understand that when you want to start. What you want to know has been to much for some to handle, but if you’re sure you want to know then keep reading.”

“This is where we stop breaking the fourth wall. And our final warning. If you don’t have a stomach for blood, gore, and torture, then don’t continue reading.”

“If you do continue, then you are either very brave or dumb. Daddy, do you have anything to say?”

“.....Good luck, and if it gets too much then stop reading because once you have read it all there is no turning back.”

“Well, hopefully we will hear from you again… If not then it was nice to meet you, and we hope you have a good life.”

“And if it does become too much, then we are so so sorry. Good luck.”