Jorm

I don’t remember much but, I do remember the day I was taken.

“So where do you wanna go for our dinner Honey?” my boyfriend Emmett said.

We were headed out for our anniversary date. “Hmm…” I looked at his perfectly flawed side profile.

“How about we go to Simon’s dinner & movie bar?” I said.

“Why there, of all the movie theaters with restaurants nearby? Why do you have to pick that one?” He pouted.

“Aww you look so cute when you're whining!” I cooed.

“Shut up.” he whispered as a blush started to creep along his cheeks. If only I could, I would just sit and stare at his flushed cheeks for the rest of my life. The way the pink hues would show off his high chiseled cheekbones, and make his olive skin look so much darker. The way his eyes would start to get that innocent gleam that was almost mischievous; and the way he would smile so wide that I swear, if he wanted to, he could be the Joker. Hes got a few blemishes scattered along his face here and there. So by no means is he perfect on looks, but that's what makes me love him the way I do. In fact it was the fact that he looked so perfect yet so flawed that made me fall for him in the first place.

“Can you stop staring I’m trying to concentrate on driving here, and that's not helping.” His voice broke me out of the trance that he seems to put me in so, so often.

“Sorry. You're just so distracting. I chose that movie theater because it’s where I finally worked up enough courage to talk to you, and if I wouldn’t have done that the I wouldn’t be sitting here with my lovely boyfriend of 3 years now would I?” I stated.

“Mmmh. And I wouldn’t have a gigantic idiot that somehow knows how to baffle me and make me flustered just by the way he looks at me.” he stated matter of factly.

I chuckled. “ Right. Then someone else would be sitting in this car with the handsome hunk of beef!” I exclaimed.

And there it is. His majestic laugh that sounds like it could transport me to a magical land of unicorns and leprechauns. “That would really suck for you.” He managed to say between laughs.

“What are you talking about? Why would it suck for me?Oh… Did you think I was talking about you?” I questioned.

“Uhh yeah?” I love how confused he sounded.

“Oh no. I was talking about me!” I said while chuckling.

“OOH. So i’m not a handsome hunk of beef huh.” He said sarcastically.

“Nope.” I paused. “ You're the sexy beefcake!” I stated matter of factly.

“ Yyy...you...I… Uhh...Ummm...w..whha” He stammered.

“Awww. Look at you all flustered and adorable!” I teased.

“Shh...Shut up!” He said.

“Mmmh do you really want me to sweetheart?” I asked.

“No not really. Besides you have to go get tickets for Pompeii.” he said.

“Wait what? When did we decide on that movie?”I said faking surprise. Little did he know that i had already reserved the tickets for that exact movie alone with a surprise that I very truly hope he likes.

“WE didn’t. I decided since you picked the place.” He stated.

“Alright, alright I’ll go get the tickets.” And make sure everything is  set for tonight.