1

We ran to the command center as the alarm was beeping loudly. Kai felt if this was going to be a dangerous one.

"So what is it?" Jay said.

"Can someone turn off the alarm!?" shouted Cole.

It turned off, and Lloyd said, "So what is it?"

"It is I don't know." Nya said.

"Lets go find out!" Kai said going outside as we followed him.

We launched as we formed our dragons and flew to the location. It was Pythor.

"It is my last time live!" Pythor said, "I thought I would make it useful."

"Not really good idea to do for a last day." Kai said.

"You will see!" Pythor said as he had it a evil staff.

The ninja walked up and got in a trap, except for Kai. Pythor was charging the evil staff and then saw Kai, then he launched it. Kai threw his sword at the ropes and grabbed the staff before it could hit anyone. Then Kai was gone.

"KAI!!" The ninja cried and ran over to him, and Pythor was gone.

Then the ninja heard gurgling under Kai's ninja suit. They looked at each other. Nya looked in the ninja suit and picked up a baby that looked like Kai. Nya rapped Kai in the ninja suit.

•Nya's POV•
Kai? Kai started to cry. Then started grabbing on me.

"We should start heading back." Lloyd said staring at a Kai.

"Sis." Kai giggled.

"Wow, Kai is adorable as a baby." Jay said.

Kai giggled and made a silly face.

"We need to get him clothes." Cole said.

"Yeah.." Lloyd said.

We made our dragons and flew back. Kai was trying to get off the dragon so I had to hold him tight. Kai started to cry. Soon we were at the temple. My older brother is a baby it was sinking in.

"Ployd." Kai said and then stuck out his tongue, we knew he was trying to say something.

"Ployd?" Jay said and started laughing.

Kai started to giggle.

"Can someone get him clothes." I said.

"Re Ed." Kai said.

"He wants them in red," I said.

"Re Ed!" Kai giggled and clap his hand and almost falls out of my arms,

A few hours later,
We got everything set up. Then I looked at Kai and his adorable baby eyes were wide.

"Nya What is that terrible smell?" Cole asked gagging.

"Uhh." I said looking at Kai.

"Oopsy!" Kai said giving innocent smile.

"Zane!" I said, "Can you change his diaper?"

After that was over we tried to feed Kai.

"No! Em not eting that!" Kai cried.

"Just eat!" Cole said trying his way of shoving it in Kai's mouth.

"No! Et gross!" Kai started to throw a tantrum.

"Or doing it wrong Cole!" Jay yelled.

"How am I supposed to do it?" Cole yelled back.

"It is train! Chuchu!" Jay said showing the spoon, "Open up! The train his here!"

Kai clapped his hands and then grabbed the spoon, and burnt the spoon. Kai giggled with a smirk.

"Well no food for you!" Jay said which started Kai a tantrum.

That is when Cole shoved it in Kai's mouth. Kai seemed stunned. It was hilarious. Then Kai spit in Cole's face.

"Gross!" Cole yelled like a girl.

"Chu, chu!" Kai said giggling and gurgling, "On thet!"

"Was Kai always this smart when he was a baby?" Lloyd said.

"We could ask my parents." I said.

"Mama!" Kai said clapping and was happy, "End dadath!"

So we called my parents, and soon they arrived.

"So your telling me Kai turned as a baby?" Maya asked.

"Yep!" I said and showed them Kai.

"Mama!" Kai said joyfully, "End dadath! I chu chu On Cola."

"You did?" Maya said, "Did you enjoy it?"

"Ha didn't!" Kai said giggling, "Bwut I did! Ha wis had thwis face!"

"Yeah he is smarter." Ray said.

"Like how?" I asked.

"He still has his teenage personality and can talk at..." Maya looked at Kai, "5 month baby."

"Kai is only 5 months!?" Jay said, "I thought it was older, even though He is adorable and looks like 3 months."

Kai giggled and said, "yo thwink meh cutesy!"

Jay started tickling Kai as he giggled out of his mind and started screaming joyfully, "Stop! Stop! Stop!"

•Kai's POV•
They finally figured it out! I can still think like I am a teenager! But I can't really do anything else. Looks like I won't be training or using my powers for years, well maybe not the power part. I grabbed on Nya's finger since her hand three times the size of mine.

"What is it Kai?" Nya asked.

"Melk." I said.

"What did he say?" Lloyd said, stupid baby voice.

"Ployd?" I said giggling, but it was sad cause I couldn't say Lloyd's name.

"Yes?" Lloyd asked.

"Es thee curey?" I looked up at him.

"I don't know, Kai." Nya said.

"What did he say?" Cole said, "I still cannot understand him."

"Kai said is there a cure." Nya said.

"Thank for saving us Kai, from this." Lloyd said.

"Thee sword wis gwoing to keel you." I said, "Ef et wis fwulling cherge."

"Sorry Kai." Nya said and kissed me on my forehead as Zane started cooking.

I looked down and thought deeply, I need to practice my language make it more English. But I tried not to yawn cause I'm hungry and was going to steal Zane's food. I hold on my chair.

"Noo!" I cried starting tantrum, "Meh hwungry! Zaney! Waant youwr fwood!!"

"Sorry Kai!" Jay said, "That could poison you."

"I dwom't care!" I screamed and cried.

"You want the chu chu?" Cole asked.

"Fine!" I cried.

The chu chu it is. Gross! It was still disgusting, even though I was a baby. It was so gross! How do you make babies eat this!

§Inspired By Little Flame§
Thank you for the idea! This is a lot different except for Kai turning into a baby!