4

•Nya's POV•
We were going to go interview Pythor, Kai really wanted to go, so I was getting him already. Kai dropped his baby toy.

"Kai stop." I said, "No touching."

Kai nodded and stopped. I formed my dragon and out the car seat on the dragon, and put Kai in it. Kai gurgled. Soon everything was packed and so got on my dragon. We flew to the prison.

I got out Kai, put him in the stroller and asked him, "Do you really want to see Pythor."

"Swure." Kai said looking up at me.

So we went in the prison and gave up our weapons. We continue through the prison and came to Pythor's cell. We pushed the stroller in the room.

"Aww, what adorable baby." Pythor said looking at Kai, "Oh, your Kai."

Pythor laughed, and Kai threw his sharpest baby toy straight at Pythor's face and Pythor yelled, "Ow!"

Kai smirked and giggled. Pythor couldn't stay angry at Kai's adorable baby face. Kai started to play with his toy.

"So, are you going tell us the cure?" Cole said, but Jay didn't say anything to back up Cole.

"Like I would." Pythor said as Kai threw another baby toy at him and Jay brought it back to him.

"Still no!" Pythor said as the same toy was thrown at him, "Ow!"

"Are you going tell us, now." Cole said.

"Fine!" Pythor said, "There is two things, one is to grow up and the other is to remember."

Kai raised his eyebrow and said, "What do you mwean by rwemeber?"

"In 12 more days, you will be living as normal baby, with his normal duties." Pythor said.

Kai stuck out his lip, raised his arms out to me, and said, "Upsies!"

I picked Kai up and said, "How do we find them."

"I don't know." Pythor said, "The remember one is a flower called Remin and the grow up is a tree called the Eldest."

"Ok, thanks for the info." Jay said and took Kai from me.

I pushed the stroller, and asked, "Which one do you want to look for first?"

"Remin." Kai said.

"I agree with Kai." Jay said.

Kai smiled, and Cole said, "But what if we only get the Remin."

Kai smile disappeared, and I said, "I don't know."

"Use the power of positive thinking!" Jay said.

I put Kai in the car seat, and flew to the temple, home. Instantly I started searching for the Remin, thinking what if we don't get either.

•Kai's POV•
Jay was changing my diaper. I watched him then I had to ask, "Do you lwike meh a baby or teen?"

"Uhh." Jay said, "Both?"

"No!" I said, "Chwoose one!"

Jay picked me up and said, "Baby? Is that ok?"

"Swure." I said, "Cola said teen."

"He did?" I said, "Who has the most votes?"

"Tie." I said, "I still have to wask Ployd."

"Ok." Jay said and put me in the play pen.

"No!" I said, "Video games!"

"Ok, ok." Jay said picking me up and putting me in his lap.

I like his lap, it was comfortable. Jay brought the controller near and put my small hands the controller. We started to play, then the rest of the ninja team except for Nya came in, and started to play.

"Me and Kai are going to beat you!" Jay said.

"Yeah." I said.

"We will see about that." Lloyd said.

I focused on the video game and moving my small hands. Come on! Come on! Yes! Me and Jay won! I was happy! Then I yawned and said, "Again! Again!"

"Kai, It is your bedtime." Nya said coming into the room.

"No!" I said, "Jway is staying wup!"

Nya picked me up and stuck out my lip.

"Did you find anything, Nya?" Lloyd said.

"I'm close." Nya said.

"That is good." Cole said.

"Well, time for bed Kai!" Nya said.

"No!" I said, "I can stay up! I'm 5 months older then Jay!"

"But your a 5 month baby." Nya said carrying me to my crib, which is now in Nya's room.

I cried and Nya said, "It is ok Kai, sh, Shh."

Nay rocked me back and forth which made fall asleep and I felt her kiss my forehead. I smiled, can't wait until I can take care myself and others. I own everyone, Lloyd, Nya, Jay, Cole, and Zane, they done so much for me, and all I could do was look adorable.