8

•Kai's POV•
I was stuffing my hands cookie dough. I licked some off my fingers as we watched the movie. I cuddle into Skylor and looked up at her. Skylor smiled back at me. Then she tickled me, I giggled and yelled her to stop. Then the cookie bowl fell.

"Sworry." I said.

"It is fine Kai." Skylor said smiling handing the cookie bowl back at me.

I ate some more cookie dough as Skylor as went to the kitchen to get a towel to clean up the cookie dough that is on the floor. Then I heard Skylor groan.

"Skylor!" I said, "You ok?"

"I'm fine Kai!" Skylor said in her cheery voice back at me.

"That's good!" I said.

I don't think she is ok, it has been fifteen minutes and she hasn't come back. I need Skylor, so I started to whimper. I hate to be alone, especially now that I'm so tiny. I tried to calm myself down.

"Skylor! You coming bwack now?" I said as a tear rolled down my face.

"Ya, Kai I'm coming back." Skylor said, "I jussst can't find the towelsss."

"There under the kwitchen's swink!" I said, she knows that.

"Oh, I forgot!" Skylor said.

"That is okey!" I said and ate more cookie dough.

Skylor came back wearing a jacket and my red gloves. She started cleaning the cookie dough. Skylor scrubbed the cookie dough and made sure it was fully clean.

"Why you wearing my gloves?" I asked.

"My handsss were cold." Skylor said, "That isss why it took long."

"You okey?" I said wondering what is wrong with her voice.

"I'm great, Kai." She said.

"Okey." I said.

Skylor smiled and set me on her lap. I watched the moving and started to fall asleep. I felt Skylor out me in my crib and kiss me on the forehead, it felt strange.

•Cole's POV•
"Zane! It is us!" Nya yelled.

"Jay reprogram him!" I yelled as I hit Zane.

"You have to make him stay still!" Jay said.

"Ok!" Lloyd said, "Get him to stand still!"

I pushed him against a wall and tried to find his sleep button and said, "Jay!!"

"I'm right here!" Jay said opening Zane's reprogram system and started.

"We have to stop the spell!" Lloyd said.

"About to be too late!" Clouse said.

"Curse you Clouse!" I said.

Clouse ignored what I said and continued with the spell. Then Jay yelled, "Zane is fixed!"

Nya charged at Clouse. Nya tumbled over him and said, "How could you use the spell without the elemental powers?"

"Skylor's power were still in crystal on Chen's Island." Clouse said.

Nya was holding Clouse on the ground and said, "Well your going to prison."

"How are you making a ghost stay still?" Clouse said going threw me.

Nya shot her water power at Clouse and said, "Are you guys going to help?"

But soon Clouse was dead because of the water. We used our elemental dragons to fly home. We knocked on the door. Then Skylor open the door she had some purple scales in her face.

"Who wasss it?" Skylor said.

"Clouse doing the spell." I said.

"But how?" Skylor asked.

"You power still exists." Nya said.

"But it was lost during the first spell." Skylor said not believing us.

"Then explain it yourself." Lloyd said.

Then we heard Kai cry, and we ran to him. Kai stopped and smiled at us.

"Where is Skylor?" Kai asked.

"She left." Nya said picking up Kai.

"Why?" Kai said.

"Business at the shop." Nya said.

"Okey." Kai said, holding onto Nya's ninja suit.

"Ready for dinner?" I said to Kai.

"I'm full." Kai said, "I had cwookie doog."

"That sounds delicious!" I said, "Do you have leftovers?"

"I dwon't kwow!" Kai said sucking his thumb.

I walked into the kitchen, and found the cookie dough. I Kaye's in the couch and started to eat. Soon we all played video games, and I got Kai play on my team, which was just us. After that we all went to bed.