3

•Nya's POV•
When we got to Pythor, he was just sitting there then asked, "How isss your brother, Nya?"

"Good." I said.

"Ssso he isss a baby?" Pythor said, "I would like to sssee that."

"He is an adorable!" Lloyd said, "What are you here for Pythfart?"

Pythor snickered, puzzled, and asked, "Pythfart? It isss Pythor."

"Last time I heard it was Pythfart." Cole laughed.

We started laughing and then I hit Pythor and grabbed his neck.

"Let me go." Pythor choked.

"Lets put him where he belongs." Cole said.

•••

We got home. Jay was playing video games and Kai has fallen asleep on Jay's lap. So we snuck in and I picked up Kai.

"So how was it?" Jay asked quietly.

"Good." I said, "We are to question Pythor for a cure."

"That is good." Jay said.

"We got stuff for Kai!" Zane said.

"What is it?" Jay said.

"Blanket, teddy bear, dragon car seat, baby toys, play pen, and stroller." Cole said, dumbing all the stuff, "How much does Kai need."

"Shh!" All the ninja said at Cole and then Nya spoke, "He is sleeping."

Kai yawned and said tiredly, "Your bwack! How es mwission?"

"We got you stuff." I said and have Kai the blanket and a toy.

Kai looked up at me and said, "Thwank you."

Kai dropped the toy and Cole catched it. Kai reached for for it and Cole handed to him.

"I just realized Cole you haven't carried him yet." Nya said, "Do you want to?"

"No thanks." Cole said.

Kai played with his toy and I said, "Why not? It is just Kai, as an adorable baby."

Kai giggled and tried to eat the toy. Then Kai raised his arms at Cole and said, "Cola! Upsies!"

Then Cole picked him from me, and Kai holds on Cole's ninja suit tightly.

"Wow! Kai is light!" Cole said.

Kai stuck out his tongue and giggled.

"What is going in that little heads of yours." Cole said.

•Kai's POV•
My blanket was so soft! I could fall asleep again, soon Cole put me in the play pen. It was nice because it was my size. But first the mission, I need the hair gel, I crawl out of the pen. Where is the bathroom?

I avoid everyone, there is the bathroom! I crawl in the bathroom and closed the door. The hair gel was on the counter, I couldn't reach it, so I grab the shampoo and threw it at it making the hair gel fall down.

"What was that?" Nya asked.

Oh no! Back to the play pen or locking the bathroom's door.

"Kai isn't in the play pen!" Jay said.

Lock the bathroom door it is, so I out something heavy (for me) in front of the door. And squeezed a bit of hair gel in my hand and did my hair, as best I can do. Oh no, I pooped my pants. I can barely control my bladder, it is terrible. I started to cry. Or my emotions.

"Kai you in there?" Nya said, pushing the door open and seeing me.

Nya picked me up and said, "You have hair gel all over her hands, oh."

"Meh hair." I said looking innocent.

Nya laughed which made me smile. It is alright. Nya washes my hands and outs me in the play pen. I started playing with everything in it.

I heard Nya talk to Jay about my hair. I giggle when I see Jay.

"Your such a bad boy!" Jay said picking me up, "Time for dinner."

I was finally lucky to have baby food. Baby food is way better then Cole's food, better cooked. Lloyd put on my bib.

"Lucky Kai, he doesn't have to eat Cole's food." Jay whispered to Nya and she nodded.

I giggled and rubbed my tummy. Lloyd started to feed me, it was still gross, but I ate it. It was ok. I started to hate everyone looking after me, and me not able to do anything except look adorable.