Chapter One

It all started on that very day, when I had to change schools. I had to change schools because many people accused me for something I did not do. So once they told the teachers for the last time, it was bye bye for me.
.
"But changing schools might be fun." So I did.
And I did not regret that.

-first day in new school-
"Alright class we are going to start introducing ourselves. Lets start from the seats near the window."Hi. I am... nice to meet you. My hobbies are...Thank you" the girl said. So it went on and on until it was me. "Hello. I am
y/n l/n nice to meet you all. My hobbies are (your hobbies).  Thank you."  "So thats everyone. I am Kusama Kojiro, your adviser. If you need a shoulder to cry on, or a person to talk to, I'll be here. So if you have any problems, please don't hesitate to tell me." Kojiro-sensei said. But I don't think he was heard much, for he got the looks, and an amazing speech. But me? I don't really fall for some handsome guys. So back to reality, the door opened. Everyone silenced when a guy came in. He also looked hot for both men and women, but like I said,not me. "Ummm... Sensei? Is this 1-A?"
The guy said. "Yeah. It is. Your tardy."
Kojiro-sensei said. "Sorry sensei, it wont happen again. I will go to my seat. Excuse me." So the guy went to the empty seat beside me. When sensei asked him to introduce himself, he did. "Hello everyone. I am Kiyoharu Hyodo and its nice to see you all. My hobbies are listening to music and reading. Thank you." Hyodo kun said. So after the introduction, sensei told us the schedule and we started with our class. And by 11:30 we had our lunch break for 1 hour and 30 minutes. And as soon the bell rung, all women and men gathered around Hyodo kun.Not including me, of course. So all of them asked him LOADS of questions. And while that happened, I snuck out and ate my lunch on the rooftop.

A/n: Hey guys! This is my first ever fanfiction. So I wouldn't know when I will publish the next chapter since I am not yet on break. So please give me feedbacks and suggestions to improve the fanfic.
And I will try to add Kiyoharu x reader in the next chapter. So stay tuned!