Ch. 1

DEREK POV

I noticed that It was a calm night as I climbed out of my camaro after parking it in the designated area. I was currently standing in front of the new Hale house. It's been a year since Stiles and I have gotten together. Since then they've all graduated high school, Malia plus the twins have joined the pack, Stiles and Lydia convinced me to finally rebuild the old Hale house and I caved quickly. The new pack consisted of Lydia, Jackson, Scott, Isaac, Boyd, Erica, Kira, Malia, Aiden, Ethan, occasionally Danny, my mate and me. Peter had ran off into the night not too long ago and had yet to be seen since, but I guessed it was for the best. Now we all lived together as one pack family.

When I entered the entire house was in a state of chaos as usual. I smiled to myself because I had never in a million years thought I'd ever have this warm feeling of family again. I can even admit that sometimes it was too good a feeling the overwhelmness of the pack sometimes got to me and I felt a little in over my head. But a certain spaz was always there to anchor me back to the earth. I threw my keys in the bowl by the door and cupped my hand around Isaac's bicep. He was chasing Aiden around the living room so I had to get a firm grip to stop him.

"Where's Stiles?" I asked before letting him go.

He answered quickly trying to hurry and get Aiden back "Uh, the shower"

I ran up the stairs passing everyone's room. I noticed Kira's room door was open slightly and Malia was inside. They had been spending a lot of time together since she came back. I made a note to ask her about it later.

When I made it to our room Stiles had just stepped from the bathroom. He had a towel around his waist and was walking over to the dresser. I stepped in his path blocking his way. He smiled just as I placed a passionate but urgent kiss to his mouth. It was quick but deep.

"Whoa there big guy" he laughed as we parted "Was I missed?"

"Of course" Stiles continued to laugh as he pushed passed me to the dresser and pulling out boxers and pajamas. This was not the direction I wanted this night to go so I moved closer behind him pressing our bodies together.

"No clothes" I whined into his shoulder.

"Why do you always come home like this?"

"I don't get like this until I see you" clumsily I let my eager hands move from his shoulders, to his torso, down his hips until I was palming him slightly through the towel.

"Derek" he warned. I simply smiled at his attempt and moved my hands to undo the twist holding his towel up "It's mine and Isaac's night to make dinner"

"Isaac's somewhere with Aiden" almost as if on cue three strong knocks came hitting the door. It was Isaac.

"Stiles c'mon! The crowds getting rowdy"

He peck my lips before shouting "be right there!" And moved to the bathroom to get changed. When he emerged he had on pajama pants and a short sleeved shirt. Over the past year he had grown more comfortable with showing his scars to the pack. He had yet to tell them the story behind any of them and the pack made sure never to ask. I hoped in the shower after he left our room to clean up before dinner.

STILES POV

It could have been a disaster instead of a new beginning. In a way it was a bit of both. And with all the things that happened in the past year, a lot of us were in need of a new beginning. Isaac and I were standing over the stove when Scott came into the kitchen kissing Isaac on the cheek.

"What's for dinner?" Scott asked finally looking up at me.

"Lasagna" Scott gave Isaac a playful glare, knowing that was his boyfriend's favorite food.

Isaac shrugged stirring the sauce "I had a craving"

"It's finished. Scott can you call everyone down" I asked. He smiled finally releasing Isaac but not before lightly pecking his neck.

It was only a few minutes later when the heard of people came rushing down the stairs. Tonight was one of those occasions where Danny came to stay over with Ethan so he was apart of the storm of kids heading towards the kitchen. I was so focused on not getting trampled that I hadn't noticed Derek was the last to come down the stairs, so I nearly jumped ten feet in the air when I felt someone take a handful of my ass through my pajama bottoms. When I turned around Derek was laughing smugly while drying his still wet hair with a towel.

"Was is with you?" I asked

He leaned forward "I need a reason to want to sleep with you?"

"Gross" Aiden grunted.

"Just be glad all the rooms are soundproof" Jackson pointed out "Don't want to hear that"

"Can we please change the subject now" Boyd said looking slightly uncomfortable.

"Please" I said trying to pull Derek's hands off of me "Where's Kira?" I watched Erica and Lydia exchange looks from across the kitchen. Erica did that thing where she pursed out her lips, and Lydia was shooting her eyebrows up and down.

"She's upstairs with Malia" Erica said.

MALIA POV

Once I returned to Beacon Hills I wasn't so sure what was going to happen. I figured I'd finish school, and live a normal live. Now my life was semi-normal and I was far from alone. My cousin Derek welcomed me into his pack with open arms, which was slightly strange. When we had met he had always seemed to be so grumpy, but not now.

One person I had taken a particular liking to was the girl name Kira. She was nice, and always there to help me. She was always available since she was the only one without a boyfriend and girlfriend in the pack. That changed very quickly. I knew the moment we met she was the one for me. I had been in the pack for about a full month before we started dating in secret. We were currently laying on her bed in her room just entangled in each other. We were sitting in a comfortable silence before I spoke.

"Should we tell them?"

"I'm pretty sure they already know. You're not exactly subtle" she laughed running a hand through my hair.

"I can't help myself" and I kissed her. It was always the best part of my day being with her. She pulled away standing up from the bed and extending her hand for me to take. I did and we walked hand in hand downstairs. When we reached the kitchen, fingers still laced, no one seemed too bothered. Most didn't even really care, like they knew all along. She looked at me and shrugged and we took our seats amongst the family at the table.