Ch. 2

STILES POV

It was late and I was in the kitchen washing the dishes so I wouldn't have to the next morning. Everyone had retreated to their rooms, or so I thought. Derek was leaning against the kitchen entrance watching every move I made. When I placed the last dish on the rack I hadn't even enough time to start the dishwasher before he was pulling me upstairs to our room.

I blinked, and when I opened my eyes we were in the bedroom, my back against the door, and Derek's mouth was already attached to my neck. "Derek" I moaned out his name. That only made him more determined, he moved up locking our lips together moaning while he did making the kiss vibrate. Derek bit down on my bottom lip, and I winced a little.

He smiled into the kiss "Sorry"

He picked me up and turned taking a couple steps before he stopped at the foot of the bed. He laid me down on my stomach and bent down removing my pajama bottoms, and boxers. He started at the crook of my back and made his way south. He planted kisses on me that covered each cheek. He stood up rubbing me slightly as he growled seductively "Turn over" I compiled, and as I did there was no warning before Derek's warm mouth was around me, and my mouth had permanently taken on the shape of an "O" I was aware every room was soundproof but I still brought my hands up and over my mouth to stop the moan trying to escape. Derek's tongue started swiping and licking in different directions, and my hands became useless as moan after moan flooded from my mouth. I pulled Derek off by his hair so we could kiss more. I wasn't sure when it happened but by the time our lips reached I noticed all of Derek's clothes had come off.

"Der I need-I need you" he laughed moving to my neck.

"You made me wait, now it's your turn" his kisses became slower and slower and his hands took there time moving under my shirt. He took his time pulling my top over my head, like he was unwrapping a present but was trying to save the paper. He pecked down my chest, biting occasionally. When he made it to my bellybutton he stopped and touched his tongue to my torso licking a line all the way up to my chin. Derek had to have been fighting this all day because there was no prepping or teasing because before I could say a word I felt the fullness of Derek inside of me. One hand was under my thigh holding my leg up while the other was propped up keep himself steady while he nuzzled into my neck biting it. I dug my nail into his back moaning loudly into his ear. His thrusts got harder and faster as I got louder. I knew he loved me saying his name so I let a sexy 'Derek' leave my lips and he pulled up from my neck grunting and moaning almost as much as me. "Oh baby" I whispered wrapping my hands around his neck. He came back down kissing me like it would be the last time. I pumped my hips as Derek grabbed a hold of them, a hand on either side. "Cum for me baby" he whispered in my ear, and I did as did he.

We fell to our sides staring at eachother. Derek ran his hand down the side of my face. I reached up grabbing it and pulled it to my lips kissing his knuckles.

"It's been too long" Derek told me

I reminded him "It was only two days"

"Like I said too long" I simply laughed as Derek pulled me into his chest and we drifted off to sleep.

DEREK POV

"Stiles!" I shouted causing him to flinch awake. He only pulled the blankets further up and threw his head under the pillow. He had to get up and register for his classes. Most of the pack had decided to go online, but since Stiles felt he learned better in a class environment he was going to the nearby community college. "Get up!" I ordered kicking the bed.

"Did you forget about last night?" he asked moving from under the pillow.

"How could I?"

He sat up "Then you know I'm not leaving this bed"

"Don't be so dramatic" I tossed him some clothes, and kissed the top of his head "You have an hour to get ready" I left the room hearing the shower start not to long after.

I was in the kitchen leaning up against the counter drinking some coffee when Malia came down the stairs and into the kitchen. She smiled up at me pulling an apple and a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Where's Stiles?"

"Getting dressed. Why?"

"Registration is starting soon he said I could ride with him"

"Oh" I guessed It sounded as surprised as I was because she looked up at me expectantly "It's just that I don't remember you liking school that's all"

"I don't. But I came back for a normal life which includes an education so I thought why not. Stiles was on board he's been pretty supportive" I nodded understandingly "Tell Stiles I'll wait for him at the jeep"

When I finished cleaning out my coffee mug the sweet smell of cinnamon and vanilla filled my nose and I found my way to the living room. Stiles digging in the bowl fishing out his keys.

"Hey" I nipped at his cheek "Malia's waiting for you in your jeep"

"Okay cool"

"You didn't tell me she was going to school with you"

"I didn't think it mattered"

"It doesn't. I just want to know how she's doing, how she's adjusting to the pack"

"Well Der, you could always ask her" I knew that.

"It's just aside from psychopath Peter she's all the real family I have left I don't know how to act around family"

He looked up at me "So what are we?"

I didn't expect him to take it that way. Hell I would have taken it that way "I didn't mean it like that it's just-"

"It's whatever Derek. All I can tell you is that she's adjusting fine, anything else you want to know you'll have to ask her yourself" He was evidently upset because he left me without a goodbye kiss.