Chapter 2 - Mystery Man

Haleys POV:

By the time that Breanna had driven down our street and rounded the corner to neighborhood park she had cooled off a little. "You ok?" I asked. "Yeah Im fine. They're still doing good but that so should've been an easy win thats what got me mad." She said. "Oh. Well lets get to the tree and set up your laptop, and internet, and stuff." I said. "Alright." She said. So we got out of the car and walked over to our tree. "Dont worry its fully charged." She told me. "Wow Im actually surprised." I said. "Wait why are you surprised?" She asked

"Because you are ALWAYS on it."

"No Im not."

"So you mean to tell me that you werent on it this morning."

"No I was not on it." She said matter of factly.

"Uh-huh. I bet you were on it when you where taking so long just to get ready and go get it."

"No." And then she started to look around. "LIAR!! You where on it this morning!! I bet you werent even keeping up with The Heat game!!"

"No I. I was. I was keeping up with The Heat game. I woud go look at the score from time to time."

"I freakin knew it! What else did you do if you werent watching the game or keeping up with it?" I said but she didnt answer. What else could she have been doing on their? "NEVERMIND!!! I DONT WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU WERE DOING!!!" I yelled. "Wait why not? What were you thinking I was doing?" She said. "Um. Um. I dont want to talk about it." I said. "No seriously what'd you think I was doing?" She said. "Um. Uh. I thought, um, I though you were you know watching somethin else." I said. "Like what? What else would I watch? Yeah an After Romeo video here and there if I get bored or they upload a new one, but they havent done that yet." She said. "Umm....I thought you were uh....Watching...I'll give you a hint until you get it because I dont like that kinda stuff." I said. "Ok. Spit it out." She said. We had finally gotten to 'Our Tree' and Breanna started setting up the little computer table thats going to hold her laptop. After she had gotten that done she set up her laptop, meaning turned it on and connected it to her little portable wifi thingy. "Alright so we're good to go...lets just get to YouNow...Should we sent out a tweet saying we are doing 'AskBreaking' ?" She said. "Yeah I'll do it...and done! The tweet has been sent on Tweeter. Ha. Im funny." I said. "Yeah. No your not. Um its ready to broadcast, but first-" She had started to say but I interrupted her with "LEMME TAKE A SELFIE!!" I got my phone to camera and started taking random selfies everywhere. It was actually pretty fun. "Are you done yet?" She asked. "Yeah Im done." I said. "Well alright then. So before we broadcast you get to tell me what you thought I was watching." She said. Oh crap! I thought she forgot..UGH! "Alright. I thought you were watching something nasty...you know with people?" I said "ALRIGHT! Thats enough I dont need to hear anymore of that sentence or that thought! Why would I watch that?! Nasty ass! I NEVER EVER EVER watch that!! EWWWW!!!" She said. "Well alright then. Im glad we got that cleared up." I said. "Yeah me too. Im gonna start the broadcast." So she started the broadcast and we had already had 50 random people watching us. Cool.

Then all of a sudden a question popped into my head. "Ok so I know that this is going to be a random question for you guys but we were talking about it just before we started this broadcast and this question must be asked." I said. Then I turned away from the webcam and looked at Breanna and said "So if you werent doin that or watchin The Heat game what where you doing?" "Alright fine I'll tell. I feel like I just got in trouble...Um...So you know how I said I was talking to this guy?" She said

"Yeah I remember. So? What does that have to with anything?" I asked. "Well...This morning he messaged me again and we just got to talking ya know about stuff...." She said. "Well like what? And I haven't even seen a picture of this guy! What if he's a creeper and you dont know it?" I told her. "He's not a creeper trust me." She said. "Well how do you know that?" I said. Then her phone beeped.