Novacane

[Third Person]

In all his twenty one years of living, Justin Bieber has never once craved for something or someone the way he has craved for her. He can't stop thinking about her and that night. It's like a never ending movie playing in his head.

Every touch.

Every kiss.

Every stroke.

Every thrust.

Just thinking about it all made his body shiver. As he sat in his office, all alone, he couldn't help but day dream about his goddess. She was beautiful. Beyond beautiful. To him she had no flaws. But little did he know, her flaws were below the surface.

Karina Brent was always considered a nerd in high school. It wasn't because if her looks though. She was very sheltered, and not very talkative. She would occasionally say hi or even hug you if you needed. But what people didn't know was how much she was actually suffering.

At the tender age of fifteen, she had sex for the first time. It wasn't what she though it would be, and she regretted it afterwards. She vowed to never sleep with anyone until she felt it was right.

But she broke that vow on a March 1st 2015 when she bumped into the infamous Justin Bieber, heir to Bieber Industries. It was a party her friends invited her to. She really wasn't up for partying and she just really wanted to go home and cry her sorrows away.

But nonetheless, she found herself dressed in sexy under garments covered by a little black dress she hadn't worn in years accompanied by black red bottom heels, her hair and make up flawlessly done and her lips faintly covered with red lipstick.

She strolled through the crowd, checking everything out. But for some reason, a pair of eyes locked with hers. They were a hazel green color, dark with lust and desire. A little sad but desperate at the same time. The way they stares at her made her squirm in her seat, her legs squeezing together trying to keep the heat from rising between her legs.

Why was he staring at her?

What was his problem?

She couldn't understand why out of all the women that were there, his eyes stayed on her.

"Lisa?" She asks looking down.

"You having fun?" Lisa asks over the music.

"Who is that staring at me?" She asks trying not to be so obvious.

Lisa looks through the crowd, and once she finds those same eyes, she starts to squeal like a little school girl.

"Do you have any idea who that is?!"

"No. But I wish he'd stop staring at me."

"That Justin Bieber! Aka the birthday boy!"

It was his birthday party. Oh. Well that's just great.

"Okay. Well why is he staring at me?" She asks stratching her neck.

"I dunno. Maybe he wants you. Ooh!!! Bieber wants Rina!" She sings teasing.

"Oh Shut up!" Karina laughs pushing her playfully.

"But seriously Ri. You should at least talk to him. He seems really nice."

Karina's intent was not to get laid tonight. She hadn't gave it a second thought. But the way he looked at her, licking his lips, biting the bottom one with a little smirk, made her blood rush through her veins, her body heating up.

"Um... You guys I need some air." She gasps, heading to the balcony where the breeze would cool her down.

She tried to catch her breath. She needed to keep her vow. It was a must. She could bare the thought of getting hurt or embarrassed again.