Chapter Twenty Two: "I'm Ready..."

[Karina]

It's been a week since my cramps episode with Justin and he's been taking care of me every since.

I still can't believe that he put my tampon in for me. That was the weirdest thing I'd ever experienced.

Now here I am. Laying in this bed. Justin is downstairs, doing work I assume. He's been catching up on some things and I've been forced to relax. I've tried to do something productive, but when Justin sees me, he stops me. And sends be to 'my room'.

"Baby?"

"I'm not doing anything." I say quickly, making him giggle.

"I didn't say you were. So if you were, you gave yourself away." He chuckles sitting on the bed beside me.

I roll my eyes, looking back at my phone.

"What cha doin?" He asks kissing my temple.

"My mom was calling and texting about how worried she was. So I was just responding." I sigh putting it away.

"Hum..." He says.

"What? You don't believe me?" I ask.

"I never says that."

"But you're thinking it." I mumble.

"Karina... You've been trying to do some type of manual labor all week. You just need to relax." He says.

"I'm trying." I huff putting my phone away.

"I know..." He simply says flashing his signature smile.

"So... What are we doing today?" I ask.

"Hum... Are you up for some walking?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I've been having you cooped up in this house all week, not letting you do anything... So I think a nice walk in the park will do us just fine." He says with a small smile.

I couldn't help the smirk on my face as I stared at his beautiful features. My heart was fluttering. My stomach was filling with butterflies. And I was just staring at him.

"Babe?" His voice interrupts my thoughts.

"T-that sounds perfect. I-I just need to change." I grunt sliding off the bed.

Since being here with Justin, our relationship has grown emotionally. He's taken such good care of me. Making me breakfast in the morning, lunch in the evening and dinner at night, going out to get me comfort food and pain medication. Oh and let's not forget cleaning me down there and replacing the tampon each time. He'd even rub my stomach when my horrible cramps would start.

I've learned so much about him personally. We've talked about just about everything. From our childhood to the present time. And not once did he try to do anything sexual with me. Mostly because Mother Nature was cockblocking.

"Baby?! You ready?!" I hear Justin call to me.

"Give me a second." I say, slipping on my blue jean shorts and tank top. I walk out with just my socks on my feet.

"Pretty." I hear Justin coo.

"Thank you." I say posing after grabbing my sneakers. I slip them on and grab my phone.

"Okay. Let's go!" I squeal as we walk downstairs.

As he promised we went to the park. It was very sunny so we both wore our dark shades. We held hands as we walked down the boardwalk, watching the kids play.

Justin's company was very well known and since he was the heir of the company, people always wanted to know his next move. It was kind of creepy, but seeing as I was his 'girlfriend' I had to get use to it.

"So Ms. Brent... When can I visit the boutique I've heard so much about?" He asks me.

"Well... The official opening is in a few days. So... Soon." I smirk.

I hear camera flashes which kind of irritated me just a little. I squeezed Justin's hand tighter and he squeezed back.

"Don't pay it any mind, okay?" He rasps kissing my temple. I silently nodded.

We walked through the park, taking and laughing with one another. It was so peaceful and simple. And that made it more special.

As we stood at the sea, watching the sunset, Justin holding me from behind, I realized this is where I belong. In Justin's arms, as his woman. I smile, turning to face him, my arms wrapping around his neck.

He smiles warmly as I rub his bottom lip with my thumb before pressing lips against his. The kiss was slow and passionate but no tongue. It was perfect.

"Wow... What was that for?" He breaths.

I chuckle a little, staring into those big hazel brown eyes of his.

"I'm ready..." I say softly.

"R-ready for w-what?" He stammers.

I take a deep breath. "I'm ready to let you love me."

He smiles pulling me to his chest, pressing his lips to mine.

"Thank you..." He says hugging me.

And in the moment, I was complete.

(A/n: got so many requests to update. So here ya go!

Follow me on twitter: iamjourneygrace and tweet your fav part from any of my stories. Use the hashtag #iamjourneygrace and I'll retweet and try to follow you. I'm on follow limit so... I'll try.

Next update: Autism 2:)

Love you for reading😘🌺)