Chapter Twenty One: Lazy Day

[Justin]

The nurse came by just like Dr. Granes promised and took Karina off the IV.

"Do you want me to clean her up for you?" She asks.

"Um... No. I'll do it." I say.

"Okay. Thanks for your time." She smiles walking out the room.

After she was gone, I get up from my seat, walking over to the bed. Karina was still sleeping, but I needed her to get up just for a few minutes.

"K-Karina?"

After a long sigh, she opens her eyes.

"Hey..." I say as her eyes lock with mine. She doesn't respond. She just stares away from me, her eyes filled with tears, but no sobs leaving her mouth.

"I need to clean you up. Can you help me?" I ask softly. She nods silently attempting to sit up, but winces as she does.

"Easy baby girl." I coo trying to console her, hearing her whimper softly. I pick her up bridal style, carrying her into the bathroom. I sit her on the edge of the tub undressing her. To my surprise she was completely naked under the shirt I gave her.

"C'mon. Let's get you in the tub." I say picking her up once again and sit her in the warm bubble bath. She hisses at the feeling.

"It's okay. I got you." I say letting her slide into the water.

I left her in there for about an hour, allowing her to wash herself all over. After getting her another shirt and changing the sheet, I walk into the bathroom.

"You ready?" I ask sweetly.

"Y-yeah." She rasps, her voice horse. She stands up, allowing me to wrapping a towel around her body. I carry her in my arms into the room.

I dry her body completely off, allowing her to lay on the bed, the towel under her.

"S-spread your legs." I stammer, watching as she spread them slowly. I wipe between them, making sure to get everything.

"T-the nurse brought you some... Tampons." I say grabbing the box, taking one out to pass to her. She raises up, and winces dropping back down.

"It's okay... I-I'll help you." I reassure.

She sighs, closing her eyes.

I can't believe I'm actually going to do this.

I take the tampon out of it's package, sliding it into her gently. She hisses softly.

"Relax baby." I whisper trying to slide it in deeper. Once it was all the way in, we both sigh in relief.

I dress her in the shirt, helping her sit up a little in the bed, covering her with the sheets. I crawl next to her, grabbing her hand.

"T-thank y-you." She whispers.

"You're welcome." I reassure.

She leans over, laying on my shoulder.

"I-I wanted t-to tell you." She says. "I-I just didn't know how."

I kiss her forehead, wrapping my arm around her shoulders. "It's okay... I understand."

We laid in the bed, and I could tell she was very tired.

"Why don't we have a lazy day, yeah?" I suggest.

"T-that sounds wonderful." She chuckles.

"Okay." I say.

And for the rest of the day, that's what we did.

(A/n: I don't know if it was gross or not to you guys, but I hope you guys enjoy.

And for my Autism readers, get ready. I'll be updating sooner than you think😏

Love you for reading😘🌺)