when the beatles try playing touhou

bc for this one I'm too lazy to type up an actual story and I'll just put in script dialogue. also a shut out to Lilie79 for the follow!

Imperishable Night Stage 5 Midboss: Tewi Inaba

John: Hmmm, doesn't seem too bad. Nice calming piano music for Stage 5, after all the sh-t that went down with that Reimu bird last stage— 

*TEWI SPAMMING BOMBS* 

John: HOLY F-CKIGOGNIGNG SHTIT

Sakuya: DON'T GO INTO THE CORNER OF THE SCREEN— *loses last life and bomb* ...May Kanako curse you, John. And you had me as the playable character. Couldn't you show a little respect towards a former vampire hunter?

John: ...I already lost two of my lives to Reimu and a bloody schoolteacher before this.

Sakuya: You were the one who said you could beat Lunatic mode on first try.

John: I beat the first four stages. I beat Reimu, who stole my lives like she was stealing money.

Sakuya: You haven't beaten the whole game. And I think YuugenMagan died at the title screen when she played it. Although considering she is— pardon my language— *^&$ at video games this isn't too much of a shock.

John: Really?

Sakuya: She chose Kirby in Super Smash Bros. and got her butt kicked by the inching. Go figure.

YuugenMagan: *muffled* I CAN HEAR YOU ALL THE WAY IN MAKAI Y'KNOW! ...and I'm so so offended. *sobs*

Perfect Cherry Blossom Final Stage Boss: Yuyuko Saigyouji

George: ...Well, I finally beat her servant as the mid-stage boss.

Reimu: Cool, you reached Yuyuko.

George: Okay, I've gotten past all of your spells now— huh, can't believe I did that without any bombs on Hard mode.

Reimu: ...Wait for it... wait for it...

George: What do you mean? The ending theme hasn't started, maybe it's just lagging.

Reimu: Here we go

*RESURRECTION BUTTERFLY -80% REFLOWERING-*

*BORDER OF LIFE FINAL SPELL THEME PLAYS*

*REIMU DOESN'T DIE BUT GEORGE CHOKES ON HIS WATER*

George:

George: You know, it was all just fine and dandy until that final spell...

Phantasmagoria of Flower View: Medicine Melancholy

Ringo: Okay... little girl dressed in red-and-black with— is that a doll or a fairy?

Youmu: That's a doll. That's just a doll with wings.

Ringo: Doesn't seem like too difficult of a boss.

Youmu: *snickers softly* Yeah... I remember when I didn't take her too seriously because she was just a reanimated doll.

Ringo: Wait... the blonde girl's the doll?

Youmu: Mm-hmm. Quite ill-tempered too. She went into a somewhat genocidal and creepily-detailed rambling about different types of poison. Try and avoid her poison clouds!

*THE PLAYABLE CHARACTER DIES*

Youmu: My question is how you died on easy mode

Embodiment of Scarlet Devil Final Boss: Remilia Scarlet

Marisa: ...And that's the final boss! Remilia Scarlet!

Paul: 'How many slices of bread have you eaten until now?' She seems to be a bit sassy.

Marisa: ...I've only eaten thirteen. I prefer Japanese food. Well, fourteen now that you had me try scone.

Paul: She says she's a descendant of Vlad Tepes...

Marisa: Oh, she's a bald-faced liar.

Paul: We met her before, right?

Marisa: Yep! At that big convention. You should have seen her— brags about how elegant and cool she is but I swore smoke was coming out of her ears. She said it was because it was sunny outside—

*REMILIA SCARLET DEFEATED*

Marisa: ...She was just distracted by your good looks is all. That or she tampered with the game so you would win.

Paul: Did she know I was going to be playing EoSD?

Marisa: ...What makes you think that she wouldn't know?