0.05

The hotel they pulled into gave Sage the absolute creeps. But as she stood next to Allison and Lydia looking at the hotel, she noticed Allison took a step closer to her. She surprised even herself when she took her hand in her own.

"I've seen worse." Scott said stepping off the bus.

"Where have you seen worse?" Stiles asked. Coach blew his whistle and looked at all the students.

"Listen up. The meet's been pushed till tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgment when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. You'll be pairing up. Choose wisely." Sage grabbed the key and looked at the number on it, "and I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants. Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves! Got that Beaumont, don't get pregnant tonight!"

"I'm gay, Coach. So I won't be getting pregnant." Sage called out. She waited while Lydia was staring at the place.

"Lydia?" Allison asked in a concerned tone.

"I don't like this place." Lydia said.

"I don't think the people who own this place, like this place. It's just for a night."

"A lot can happen in one night."They walked up the stairs and entered their room. Sage dropped her bag on the floor and went into the bathroom.

 "I call shower." she called out. She closed the door and turned the water all the way to the left to make it hot. Once it was she got inside and washed away the day. Once she was finished she left it running because Allison had poked her head in saying she wanted next. She left the shower with a towel around her body, it smelled like stale cigarettes but it reminded her of her father so she didn't really care. She put on a sports bra and some boy short panties that had a thick band around them that read, American Eagle.

"Are those for men?" Lydia asked looking at her. Sage didn't even notice that the girl was in the room while she was changing, swearing she heard the door open and close. 

"Fashion has no gender." Sage said with a shrug before flinging herself onto the bed she'd be sleeping on. 

"I'm gonna go get new towels. These all smell like smoke." Lydia said taking the towels and leaving the room. Sage only shrugged and continued to lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling. 

"Sage is Lydia back yet?" Allison called out from the shower.

"Nope." Sage called back she sat up and peaked at the girl who had the curtain open slightly. Allison shook her head before turning closing the curtain returning to the shower. She saw Scott come into the room and looked at him, "what do you want, McCall?"

"To talk to Allison." he said.

"She's showering. I'll send her to your room when she is finished." he walked past Sage and into the bathroom.

"Scott!" Sage cried out trying to pull the teenage boy back, but he pushed her and she looked at him. 

"Sage--" Allison called out opening the curtain, "what are you doing?" Allison looked around Scott and found Sage still on the floor a scowl on her face.

"Looking for you." Scott said.

"You found me...in the shower. Slightly naked, if you didn't notice. Why did you push Sage?"

"Because she wouldn't let me see you." Scott said, "I've seen you naked before."

"Okay, well...remember, we're kind of not together anymore." Scott moved closer and Sage stood up. Something was wrong with Scott, this much she was certain because even though she didn't like him, he had never once acted like this before. He would never purposefully be a creep like he was being now, he wouldn't try and use intimidation to get back with Allison. Something was wrong and Sage was going to get to the bottom of it.