0.07

Sage sat next to her father's bed and held his hand. A storm was coming and she knew that if the power went out her father would be at risk of dying. She wondered if they were going to evacuate but no one came in to tell her anything. She sat there reading for about two hours before Melissa McCall came into the room.

"Sage, we are evacuating him in the next hour. You should leave before then, so you get home before the storm hits."

"I'll leave when he is on his way out. I promise. I don't really feel like going home to an empty house."

"I'm surprised you aren't out there looking for Noah." she told the blonde.

"Stiles asked me not to. Doesn't want me getting hurt."

"Something tells me you can defend yourself." she left the room and Sage continued ready. Not even an hour had past before they started hooking her father up to a portable generator. She kissed him on the forehead when they got into the hallway.

"I'll see you soon dad." she walked down the hallway slightly but stopped when she saw Peter in one of the rooms, tending over a sick looking Cora. She hadn't met Cora since she came out of the vault, but she had heard about her and figured that was who was on the stretcher, "look at you being all concerned. That's an emotional I didn't see you having." he looked over at her and sighed.

"I never expected to hear the Ice Queen crying two rooms back either." he told her. Her look turned into a glare and she entered the room further.

"I won't tell if you won't." he nodded and continued to wipe the sweat away from Cora's forehead. Sage went to the other side of her bed, "what's wrong with her?"

"I don't know." Peter told her and she nodded, "hey! Anyone wanna tell me when they're getting my niece out of here?" Peter asked yelling into the hallway.

"You're probably soon. They evacuated my dad not that long ago."

"Sorry, but she wasn't, uh--" Melissa stopped when she saw Peter. He stepped into the shadow and she looked at him, "you're supposed to be dead." she saw Sage, "and you said you were going home after your dad was taken."

"I get that a lot actually." Cora's heart rate increased and she jolted up, throwing up a black liquid on the floor.

"Gnarly. I don't think she's getting better."

Melissa and Sage were helping Cora get dressed quickly so they could move her. She moved away when she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket and saw Stiles was calling her.

"Hey, Stiles."

"Where are you?"

"Hospital, why?"

"I'm on my way there with Scott, Derek and Jennifer."

"I'm with Peter and Cora. They evacuated my dad." she could tell her was nodding, "I'll see you soon." they moved Cora but Peter was grabbed by the twins who one giant ass wolf and she held onto Cora. She heard roaring but decided to just staying with Cora, Stiles ran over and grabbed the other side of Cora to help Sage, "nice bat" she commented.

"Not now." Peter came and grabbed Cora from them both and carried her into another room.

"Don't stop!" Derek yelled, but Stiles stopped with his bat and hit the twins with it. It completely broke and Sage looked at him dumbfounded before going over and grabbing on his t-shirt, taking him with her. She saw Scott jump up and hit them with the overhead light. They ran from the werewolves and the power went out and it took a couple minutes before the back up generator kicked on. Scott and Derek came running in a few seconds after them and Sage looked at both of them.

"Where's the big guy?" Stiles asked.

"He's close."

"What about Ms. Blake?" Sage questioned, Scott only shook his head.

"What does that mean? What do you mean? Like, she's gone?" Stiles questioned, "Scott, are you kidding me?"

"Shh, quiet." Derek said.

"Be quiet? Me? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic mass murdering girlfriend--the second one you've dated, by the way--has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

"Stiles, they're still out there." Scott whispered.

"And--and they want her, right? Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and cora are both dead!"

"Not yet." Scott said. Sage didn't dare say a word, she didn't want to be apart of this world for this very reason. She wish she had gone home when she had the chance, she wish she was home playing League of Legends with her two best friends. She wanted to be anywhere but this hospital with two werewolves with a killer instict. The lights flashed and Scott went over to Peter and Cora, "is she really dying?"

"She's definitely not getting any better."

"There has to be something we can do." Scott said, "we have to help her." the door opened and Jennifer came into the room they were in.

"You can't. Only I can. I can save her, and I can tell you where Sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of Alphas in this hospital who want me dead. So I'll help you...but only when I'm out of here and safe."

"Fuck this shit I'm out." Sage said walking out the doors that Jennifer just came throw. Stiles called after her but she kept walking. Once out of the hospital, she saw Allison, Isaac, and her father pull into the parking lot. They stopped just shy of hitting Sage and Allison ran to her.

"Where are you going?"

"Home. I can't with this supernatural shit. I'm not you, Allison! I can hit McCall because I know he will never hit me back, but these things will hit me back. Call me later if you want, but I gotta go."

"Be safe." Allison surprised Sage when she kissed her but she respond, but quickly broke it off and walked away to her car. She drove quickly and grabbed cursed loudly when she got home and the power was out, meaning there was no internet. She called Davis and asked if she could come over because his parents house was ran by solar power and he said she could. Once there, Sage didn't say a word, she only logged onto League and played with her friends. They weren't in a chat, Nate was still mourning the loss of his brother and Sage just didn't feel like talking. 

It was after midnight when Sage and Davis had heard banging on the front door of Davis' house. She figured it could only be Stiles and he came into the house a minute later not bothering to wait.

"What's wrong?" Sage asked.

"Scott went with them. Scott went with Deucalion. Jennifer took Melissa and still has my dad. Just one more guardian and she can do the sacrifice." Sage sighed and put down her laptop. She did something so out of character that Stiles was taken back, she hugged him. 

"We'll find them."