0.09

Sage stood next to Lydia, waiting for the three to come back. She was anxious. So when Allison, Stiles, and Scott shot up from the water Sage ran forward and wrapped a blanket around Allison.

"I saw it. I know where it is." Scott said.

"We passed it. There's--there's a stump, this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore. It was cut down. But it's still big, though, very big."

"It was the night we were looking for the body."

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter and Sage told me to fuck off and she wasn't going with us."

"I was there too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone."

"It was me. You almost hit me. We can find it." the four all looked at one another.

"What?" Allison asked.

"You guys were out for a long time." Isaac said.

"How long is a long time?"

"Sixteen hours." Deaton said.

"We've ben in the water for sixteen hours?"

"And the full moon rises in less than four." Scott told them how he needed to get back to Deucalion and Sage just wanted to hit him really hard and in the face for saying something so stupid.

"No, dude, you are not going back with them." Stiles said.

"I made a deal with Deucalion."

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the Devil?"

"Why does it matter, anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because I still don't think that we can beat Jennifer without their help."

"He trust you more than anyone." Allison told Deacon, "tell him he's wrong."

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this sometimes require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies."

"So we're gonna trust him, the guy that calls himself Death, Destroyer of Worlds? We're gonna trust that guy?"

"I wouldn't trust him, no. But you guys have a common enemy; Jennifer. I hate to say this, it physically pains me to agree with him. But I think Scott is right." Sage said. 

"Deucalion may be the enemy, but he could also be bait." Deaton said. The front door to the animal clinic opened and Deaton went out.

"I'm looking for Lydia." it was one of the twins, but Sage didn't care which one to be honest.

"What do you want?"

"I need your help."

"With what? Stiles asked sticking his head out.

"Stopping my brother and Kali...from killing Derek." 

Sage and Stiles went to the Stilinski house to get something for Scott and Isaac to smell of his fathers. He was on the phone with Scott arguing over what to grab. Sage grabbed socks and pointed them to Stiles and he nodded that they got the okay from Scott. He hung up the phone and went to go meet the others. There was a storm brewing in the sky and the two shared a look.

"That doesn't look good." Sage commented. They went into the storm and it was gettind difficult for Stiles to see and he ran head first into a tree and Sage's world went black. When she woke up, Stiles was still out and she shook him and kept screaming his name. He finally came too and she breathed out, "you're an asshole." she said before smiling. She wiped away at the blood on her forehead and closed her eyes before opening them again. She grabbed Stiles' hand in her own and entwined their fingers.

"Sage?"

"Yeah?" Sage said weakly. 

"Stay awake." she nodded slowly but closed her eyes again. She opened her eyes when she felt herself being pulled from the car, "come on, Sage. You aren't as skinny as you think."

"Shut up, asshole." she said walking herself. They made it to the nemeton and Stiles went down with his bat. Sage remained up top and tried to keep herself upright. When Scott got there he had a ladder and helped get the others out. She hugged Noah instantly and felt tears come to her eyes. She then was taken into Allison's arms and kissed. 

Three Weeks Later:

Sage was driving while Nate sat shotgun in her car, they were going with Davis to get some much deserved greasy food. The gash above her eyebrow was stitched and healing which she was happy about, Melissa said there would be a little scar but she didn't care much. She switched songs on her phone and smiled to her friends. Davis was talking in the backseat about how he had been sleeping with Isaac for months before he broke it off with the beta for wanting to hide it. Nate was talking about how he had gotten into NYU early admission and would be leaving at the end of the summer for college. 

"So you gonna tell Allison that you love her or nah?" Davis asked from the backseat.

"I don't know that I love her, but I really like her." she said looking back at her friend. Nate and Davis shared a look through the review mirror and this caused Sage to laugh. They were about to pull into the diner they loved when everything happened in slow motion. Nate was screaming at Sage to be careful and she felt the impact of the crash. She didn't have time to react to anything else as darkness took over her.

Davis was shaking as he got out of the car. Sage was trapped inside and unreponsive so he went around the car to get Nate out of the passenger seat. He cried out when he wasn't waking up and he felt for a pulse, with the help of someone else he managed to get Nate out of the seat and onto the ground. 

"We called the police." Davis could only nod. A police cruiser pulled up and he recognized Stiles' father immediately. When he saw Davis his eyes immediately looked for Sage. The driver of the other car was removed from his car and he was unconcious, but as soon as Davis was near him he could smell the alcohol on his breath. Noah went in through the passenger seat and checked Sage's pulse. He got out almost immediately and called for a tow truck. The ambulance got there and they loaded up a still unresponsive Nate.

"What about Sage?" Davis cried out to Noah and he only shook his head.  Davis started crying on the sidewalk. 

"I need to call my son." Noah said talking to another officer.