Chapter 2 - Six Years

Pitter patter, pitter patter.

Tsuna awoke to the sound of raindrops landing by him.

He groaned and tried to get up. His wet hands pushed against wet muddy grass, making squelching sounds.

His black muddy clothes stuck closely to his pale sickly skin. The muddy torn grass stuck to his bare feet.

Tsuna huffed and tried to recall what had happened. He only remembered he escaped the Estraneo Famiglia.

That memory soon faded and was replaced by determination.

He looked around and found himself by a clear pristine lake full of ripples.

Tsuna jumped in and swam for a while, cleaning himself and his clothes as well as removing the mud in his black hair.

After a few minutes Tsuna got out and took a better look at his surroundings. He was in a lush green forest by a mountain.

Tsuna blinked before smiling widely.

"I'm finally free!!" He cried with joy before his orange eyes flickered and he clenched his small fists.

"Just you wait, both of you! I'll make you regret you gave me away!" Tsuna vowed aloud as he looked up to the blue sky.

Tsuna brimmed with hatred and determination as he thought about the past.

Sky flames.

It was the reason why he had to go through all that.

Even if that man didn't come, when he got older, he could have told the truth through writing and everything would be fine.

But, he didn't know everything would go wrong with that man's appearance.

He faced that hell, lost everything and became a monster.

Tsuna sighed and stopped his thinking about the past and looked for shelter.

After an hour or so, he came across a cave and rested there for the night before eating whatever he could find as well as training himself.

After three years of the same schedule, Tsuna went back to the lake he was by when he first arrived.

He looked at himself. He was now eight years old.

Long black hair, blood red eyes and pink cherry lips. Strong jaw and delicate black eyelashes.

A typical future stunningly handsome guy.

During the past three years, Tsuna had trained under the most extreme conditions as well as training with multiple weapons he made with what ever he found.

Not only that, he found he had another flame. It was a blood red flame with wisps of black.

Tsuna didn't know what it was but he did know that it shouldn't have even existed. It was an anomaly.

But the flame had a side effect. It would make him obsessed over hatred and kill everything on site. He never used it ever since he discovered it.

The day after he discovered it, Tsuna found a ring with a gem red like his eyes on his finger. Whenever he thought of finding Mukuro and his brother, a crystal orange flame danced gently above it. So, Tsuna trained in his control over the flame ever since.

Currently, Tsuna silently stared at his eyes through the lakes reflections and sighed.

A tearing pain pulsed in his head and fell into the cold lake. Tsuna tried to swim back up but it was as if he was shackled and it wouldn't let him go past the surface.