Chapter 4 - Blunder

"Young Master!" An anxious voice sounded and an old man wearing a butler suit was seen searching around the mansion belonging to the Ikeda Family.

"I'm here." A lazy voice drifted over.

"Young Master!" The butler's eyes lit up and he went over to where the owner of the voice was.

Tsuna, now known as Kazuhiko, was found sitting on a bench typing on his laptop.

He wore a plain black shirt and jeans with flip flops since no one other than a few servants and his parents were in the mansion.

Only a day and a half had passed and he would need to get ready to visit his new grandparents who were greatly anticipating his arrival.

"Uncle Ono, I'll get ready now." Tsuna yawned as he looked at the sun that was shining brightly. He recalled that white haired boxer from his dreams.

"Yes, Young Master."

Uncle Ono's real name was Ono Kakeru and he insisted Tsuna calling him Kakeru but Tsuna ignored him whenever he did.

Tsuna closed the laptop which he asked Hiroshi to get him.

Carrying the laptop in carefree manner, Tsuna went to his room and placed it on the table.

He looked at his room and remembered the sudden dream he had last night, as if reminding him of what Iemitsu had done.

Sessions of torture played as he fell asleep and woke up at one in the morning drenched in sweat.

It was as if someone wanted him to not forget.

This confused Tsuna but he kept it to himself. He only had it once and he wasn't sure if it would repeat every night.

After a few moments of not moving, Tsuna remembered the original reason he came here and opened his closet with his clothes.

They were full to the brim.

As soon as he settled in yesterday, Hiroshi got a tailor to measure his sizes and ordered clothes for Tsuna.

Tsuna was originally against it at first but when he laid his eyes on those suits, he shuddered.

He felt extremely familiar and when he tried one on, it was as if he wore it since he was born.

Hiroshi said that he had an aura of a powerful boss and held a lot of charisma.

Tsuna smiled wryly at the memories of trying every single one and picked the simplest one.

Tsuna didn't know but it was the most expensive one he had. Even if he knew, he wouldn't care because the others just oozed out extravagance.

After a minute or so, Tsuna walked out his room fixing his tie and encountered Hiroshi and Akane who were holding arms.

"See, I told you he would pick that one, it suits his looks." Hiroshi said as he scanned Tsuna.

"His boss aura is overwhelming though..." Hiroshi muttered as he watched Akane give Tsuna a nod of approval.

They never told Tsuna what their parents were like, their dislikes and likes, not even their names. But what all four of them had in common was that they liked simplicity and honesty.

They had half an hour until the meeting so Hiroshi and Akane informed Tsuna about his other relatives and the situation.

Tsuna just nodded calmly as his mind went somewhere else. He already memorised everything they said at the first time so he just told them he already knew when they tried to explain again.