Chapter 9 (1)

"Reborn." Ietsuna called out as he tightened his grip on his school bag.

"What?" Reborn answered back as he turned to look at the silent Ietsuna.

"Why did Tsuna love me even though I-" Ietsuna tried to ask with a confused expression.

"That's for you to find out," Reborn answered, "you're the one he loved to the point he was willing to suffer for his entire life for. Though I doubt you'll find out anyway."

"What?" Ietsuna furrowed his brows.

Reborn remained silent and inwardly shook his head.

"I have a lot of work to do if I want to reshape you." Reborn, lifting his head, stated with cold eyes as he released killing intent.

Ietsuna flinched in fear before going into deep thought, lowering is head. His mind wandered off to whom the nephew of

"Ikeda?" Ietsuna snapped his head up and looked at Reborn.

"So you aren't stupid after all." Reborn smiled faintly.

Ietsuna didn't answer, thinking about Tsuna (Kazuhito).

"So... he's the nephew of Vindice's boss?..." Ietsuna asked hesitantly only to be met with silence.

"You already know." Why he hates you.

Ietsuna grit his teeth before walking off.

"Why did he he even come here anyway? Should have just stayed in Italy and not mess up my life!" Ietsuna thought remembering how Tsuna (Kazuhito) made him look bad in front of his peers.

"Tch!" Ietsuna walked faster ignoring Reborn.

Knowing Ietsuna's thoughts, Reborn's mood dampened slightly and followed him silently.

...

"So young master wants to stay for two more days?" Uncle Ono asked.

"Mm." Tsuna answered as he put down his chopsticks.

"The reason?"

"I want to visit... grandfather..." Tsuna answered quietly.

"Grandf-Nono?!" Uncle Oni widened his eyes.

"I was just joking, haha! My visit would easily be discovered by that man." Tsuna laughed.

"The real reason is that I just remembered I have to deal with something." Tsuna faintly smiled.

"Oh." Uncle Ono nodded as he collected the plates.

Tsuna got in and changed into a simple attire of a plan black shirt and jeans with black sneakers.

Uncle Ono noted that Tsuna liked the colour black a lot.

Tsuna walked out and sat in the passenger seat while Uncle Ono sat in the drivers seat recalling how Tsuna drove yesterday.

He drifted at every turn. Sometimes he made it dangerous so they almost crashed.

Tsuna calmly watched the streets through the windows.

He tried to forget his guardian and allies rushing to protect him.

He tried to forget that feeling as if he was torn apart bit by bit.

He was very happy he had another chance to protect what he lost before.

"Maybe I should gather my own guardians?..." Tsuna thought.

"Never mind. I'll die soon anyway, I might even cause their deaths." Tsuna thought as he smiled wryly.

"Uncle Ono, I guess we'll just go back to Japan now, I still have to attend the meeting tomorrow regarding myself." Tsuna spoke before making himself more comfortable.

"Understood." Uncle Ono made a few turns so they could go back to the airport as fast as possible.

Tsuna called Reborn again since Uncle Ono was the only one he could talk to; the main reason was that he could still remember Reborn dying as well as that sadistic grin he had.

"You better not die dame-Tsuna or I'll haunt you."

"Chaos." Reborn greeted.

"I thought you couldn't pronounce chaos with that baby body of yours." Tsuna spoke before asking, "Are you using Leone?"

"Get to the point." Reborn answered slightly annoyed.

"Ie?" Tsuna asked.

"He's barely changed." Reborn replied.

"That's good. So how's he like now?" Tsuna smiled faintly hearing 'barely'. He remembered when Reborn left only to come back to train him as Neo Vongola Primo.

Tsuna chuckled at the memory of Reborn's entrance that time.

"What's funny?"

"You left me hanging for a week after I refused to become that and your entrance... was just... you made a massive hole in my wall to surprise me." Tsuna answered.

Reborn frowned before remembering Tsuna had memories of his parallel self.

"How long?"

"One year. Trained me to be stronger than Uncle." Tsuna answered with a smile.

Reborn would have to train Ietsuna to be stronger now.

Reborn paused before answering, "You're irritating me."

"You always made me stand in front of death's door, you know?" Tsuna answered with a grin.

Uncle Ono shivered and did his best to ignore what they were talking about.

"So about Ie?" Tsuna asked.

"He's getting there."

"...That's good." Tsuna answered softly.

"He thinks you're actually Bermuda's nephew." Reborn added so Tsuna would have more trouble later on. Revenge for making Ietsuna more harder to reshape.

"You!..." Tsuna didn't know how to reply.

"How could I forget that you're a sadist?..." Tsuna said sighing.

"Anyway, hurry up and get here quickly. You need to get back, your grandparents have invited the major families in the Mafia." Reborn said seriously.

"But I recall that it was a secret." Tsuna spoke. He was talking about how his grandparents said no one knew their true power.

"Verde." Reborn answered before hanging up.

"..." Tsuna looked at his phone and sighed again.

"Nevermind, just get back to Japan as soon as possible." Tsuna ordered as he gazed out the window with a tired gaze and closed his eyes.

He slowly fell asleep but he felt a sudden sharp pain in his head and 'his' voice sounded.

"Damn it! I can't keep it sealed for much more longer..."

Tsuna tried to speak to ask what couldn't be sealed but he couldn't.

"If you feel any murderous urges, control that damned flame as soon as you can! I won't be here all the time now that brat's unsealed. You might have desires to deal with Nana and Iemitsu as well as Ietsuna since you know his real self."

Tsuna had no idea what was going on until he felt hatred at the mentioning of Ietsuna, Nana and Iemitsu.

He then recalled how things went when he first regained his memories.

He wasn't in charge, it was 'him'.